We stayed here with my wife on summer of 2012. It is a classic Ibis hotel. You can trust the quality when you are signing up. Clean rooms, not so big but adequate. Very fast check in. You have to pay extra if you want breakfast. There is a metro station 2-3 min away which is very convenient for going anywhere in Berlin. We also used public transportation all the way from the airport and walked only 3 mins to the hotel. There was a small supermarket within the metro station where we had breakfast. There is a very good bar next to the reception area where we watched some football and it is not an expensive bar. It is a very good option if you want to sightsee in Berlin easily and do not want to spend a lot. I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the heart of Berlin, just seven minutes' walk from Potsdamer Platz. Simply park your car in the large parking garage and all the renowned sights, such as the Brandenburg Gate and the Reichstag, are just a short walk away. Feel at home in our fully refurbished rooms with comfortable beds. The reception and bar are open 24/7. Enjoy warm and cold snacks from our ibis kitchen at any time of day. We at the ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz focus on sustainable development. Together with our guests, partners and employees, we meet many requirements that have a positive impact on your health, the environment and CO2 emissions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, ACCOR, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ibis Berlin City Potsdamer Platz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ibis Berlin Potsdamer Platz Hotel Berlin
- Accor Berlin Potsdamer Platz