$353
$352
$273
Agoda.com
1,160 results
All reviewspotsdamer platzcheckpoint charlieanhalter stationgreat locationcheck point charlies bahnplace to sleepholocaust memorialminute walkbooked a double roomeasy walking distancepublic transportwe've stayedcold meatsclean roomscomfortable stayfree wifi
Reviewed March 16, 2012

* usual breakfast;
* clean room with some elements slightly damaged (curtains with holes);
* a lot of satellite TV programms in various languages;
* impersonal and improvable service - anecdotally, on my arrival, I checked-in and pre-paid the 139 EUR overnight accomodation cost. After having dropped my luggage in the room, I went to the bar to have a coffee. I paid for my espresso on the spot, sat down and 15 minutes after I drunk a cafe, while I was leaving the bar area, I was chased and challenged, for a couple of minutes, by a waiter requesting me to re-pay for the cafe and requiring me to provide a physical description of her colleague who received my cash paiement. This gave me a feeling of mistrust which is not very customer friendly.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I stayed 2 nights ,the hotel has a very good location on a quiet street , the room was clean and had a nice bed.The bathroom was small but it was spotless clean . No free shampoo ;)
Good breakfast & friendly people at the reception. There was free wireless in the the reception area as well as a couple of computers you could use.
I enjoyed my stay , but have to say that the 9 euros i paid every day to have wireless in my room was a total rip-off , as it was difficult to establish a connection on my Iphone , and the speed was so slow that it would make a turtle look like a speedy gonzalez !!!
A nice touch they had , was a safe room where you could leave your stuff, after you checked out , and then collect it later .
I would not have any problem to come back in the future.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank GreatDaneDanmark
A TripAdvisor Member
Jakarta, Indonesia
Reviewed January 3, 2012

After a few days travel from Paris, Amsterdam then Berlin, I get service hospitable, good attentive and highly assist in Ibis Berlin Postdamer Platz compared with previous hotels. Ibis Berlin Postdamer Platz.....low price good hospitality

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
Reviewed December 21, 2011

very nice hotel, in a good location,walking distance to Potzdammer Platz and Brandenburger Tor, Nice restaurant with good food and a very nice french wine ,only as in all Ibis Hotels, towels are very small.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have stayed at many Accor hotels in the world an I like Ibis. This is an excellent Ibis with great location in the heart of Berlin. As always bright, clean and quiet. Close to the S-bahn and U-bahn station Anhalter Bahnhof and just minutes from both Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charlie. Well worth a stay when in Berlin!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo