$353
$258
$352
$273
1,160 results
All reviewspotsdamer platzcheckpoint charlieanhalter stationgreat locationcheck point charlies bahnplace to sleepholocaust memorialminute walkbooked a double roomeasy walking distancepublic transportwe've stayedcold meatsclean roomscomfortable stayfree wifi
Reviewed December 20, 2011

I have stayed at many Accor hotels in the world an I like Ibis. This is an excellent Ibis with great location in the heart of Berlin. As always bright, clean and quiet. Close to the S-bahn and U-bahn station Anhalter Bahnhof and just minutes from both Potsdamer Platz and Checkpoint Charlie. Well worth a stay when in Berlin!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled solo
Portarlington, Ireland
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Excellent hotel with very helpful staff. Ideally located for visiting the sights and some socializing. Potsdamer Platz is a very short walk from the hotel for all shopping and social needs. Transport system is easily accessible and very reasonably priced. It cost 3 euro to travel from the airport to the hotel bu train, some 45 minute trip.

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed November 16, 2011

This was my first visit and I will definitely stay again. Friendly, professional guy on reception, nice quiet room at rear, very clean, good breakfast and great location for S-Bahn. The heating wasn't very effective and it was very cold weather but I don't blame this hotel as I have noticed this recently in all Accor hotels I have stayed in (Ibis, Novotel and Mercure). I suspect there is a company policy to cut down on heating in all hotels to save money.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Tel Aviv
Reviewed November 10, 2011

Generally I liked my stay. It absolutely meet my needs, which where a good and central place to stay in Berlin.
The staff at the front desk where very helpfull and the facility is fair for its price.
What I would further like to have in hotel room is a refrigerator (mini bar) where I can put some staff which I buy outside and to have something to drink in the evening.
Additional to this I would like to have also a small couch for wathing TV.
Out of that I enjoyed my stay very much

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled solo
Warsaw, Poland
Reviewed September 25, 2011

it was generally good. the beds not so comfortable. We found the finishings a bit close to a lower range of Accor hotels finishings. We found a too low number of foreign TV channels accessible in the room. The internet access in the lobby was not extremely performing.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple