“A little pretentious”

7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A little pretentious”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

Went to this bar with my friend. I'm in my early 20's and found the crowd to be mostly a lot older than myself BUT this isn't a problem for me - I mix with all ages and my friend that I went with was in her 40s.
There were 2 areas to this bar, and I must give it great credit for the outside waterfall design and the bar area interior design- extremely trendy and chic! Loved how it looked, but the club/dancefloor area was a little disappointing mostly because of the alcohol-drenched flooring however I guess you can't blame the interior designers for that.

The atmosphere was a little pretentious, lots of girls who didn't look like they were there to have fun, but rather just there to be stared at in their longer-than-life-heels and almost-showing-their-special-area-short-dresses. Quite pricey but not over priced. I preferred the music in the bar area to the music on the dancefloor which I found awfully cheesy.

Took a very long time to get served both with drinks and when I wanted to put my bag into the storage. Not sure of the reason but I took away points because the staff are not that friendly and seem to ignore you as though you don't exist until it suits them.

I'm glad I went, but would I go back? No, and I wouldn't recommend it either.

6 Thank Stephanie S

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Marbella, Spain
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“"The Pearl" - New Landmark in the Berlin West Nightlife”
Reviewed November 4, 2013

Just off Ku-Damm is a new ultra-modern still cozy place to spend your evenings and nights. Last week I went twice with friends and enjoyed the incredible well-trained, very friendly stuff, the interior ultra-modern decoration, light design and music. According to Night themes the guests and music style differ, as it should be. People from 20-70yrs would spend an unforgettable night. I enjoyed valet parking right from the start with the attentive, friendly staff. VIP areas give privacy to company events or special celebrations.

2 Thank IngeRinkhoff
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“The best fancy club in Berlin!”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

Very new and fancy nightclub in the city of berlin. Modern Interior and fancy people, mass of beautiful women. They offer Valet Parking and serve food during the night which is rare to find in Berlin. Amazing place, fully recommended

2 Thank Chris C
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fantastic nightclub and an amazing location!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013

My friend brought me to the opening of this nightclub last saturday- it was simply amazing. Good we came early at 9.30, it was not that busy as it was later this night, and we could enjoy our drinks by the beautiful waterfall... The bar was very elegant and stylish. Staff very friendly and cocktails delicious... Later this night we moved over to the nightclub, and saw the dancefloor was full of beautiful people, the light system is simply breathtaking! I've only seen something like this in Vegas!!! We danced the whole night & left early in the Morning. can't wait to come back soon... Take your gitlfriend and enjoy a fantastic evening...

Visited September 2013