“Amazing!!!”

Ranked #1,019 of 9,465 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Thai, Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Description: WELCOME TO OUR TRADITIONAL NHAT LONG We at the Asia Restaurant Nhat Long would like to present the fullness of the Vietnamese food with the selection of our food, the view at our menu is at the same time be an invitation to a journey through the homeland of our kitchen. But, as the Vietnamese meals are characterized by community, so should gain entry in the spirit of Nhat Long encounter.
Reviewed July 7, 2017 via mobile

Tremendous range of delicious food. Wonderful service. Went back for a second visit and it was just as good if not better! Highly recommended.

Reviewed June 10, 2017

Wandered into this restaurant by accident, and couldn't have been more delighted. Food was great, especially the hot and sour soup the likes of which I've never had before. The menu is huge, and the various main dishes of various Asian cuisines were all excellent. The atmosphere is very upscale and comfortable, and service was attentive and non-intrusive. Prices were very fair, and I wished I were at home so that I could take away the large remains of my meals, eating there twice during my stay in Berlin. Definitely worth two visits...or more.

Reviewed February 23, 2017 via mobile

You can't miss this restaurant at thorstrasse. I loved the Vietnamees sour shrimp soup so much. You should try it too for a starter. There is a wide range of choises. Everything cooked with fresh ingredients.

Reviewed February 14, 2017 via mobile

If you want quality asian food this is a good place to go. Been here several times. The interior lighting is a bit special but the food is always fresh and well prepared. Homemade spring rolls, chicken in mango or duck with chili are among the favorites. This is not 'haut cuisine' but it is value for every euro.

Reviewed October 12, 2016

Friendly staff, varied menu at a nice price. We went there with a group and were excellently cared for. The food tasted great and had something for everyone.