“Delicious Jap. Burgers”

Ranked #151 of 9,127 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed January 10, 2014

Very cosy place in the heart of Berlin. International flair and deli sous burgers. Interesting Far East flavored.
The burgers aren't very big and there with the prices (the quality is very good) are at their limit. If you are really hungry, expect to order a second one.
Overall Great place.

Reviewed January 5, 2014

I stumbled upon this little burger place while looking for another place for lunch. I honestly can't even remember the place we were looking for, but how lucky to find this instead! This was probably the best burger I have ever had. The meat was tender, the flavours extremely unique and the vibe quirky and fun. I would go back in a heart beat

Reviewed January 5, 2014

Went there for lunch. Place is busy and bustling, but the service is quick and friendly nonetheless. And the burgers come in unusual varieties and are just very tasty and very well executed. Finger-licking tasty! Only drawback is the fast food atmosphere that makes one want to get up and and out as soon as finished eating. Overall one of the best in the hood.

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I went there because of the nice reviews I found here. In fact it was really nice. Probably not the best place and time if you plan to have a long serious talk with a friend, as I came during lunch hours. I only ordered one veggie burger and it was very good. The burger is pretty small, so you might need more or something else besides that, if you are really hungry. I'll definitely come back for the same burger and also try other things. The service was very nice too.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

We had originally wanted to eat at Keyser Soze's (which we like, by the way), but they were fully booked, so we came across Shiso Burger. They too were busting at the seams, but the food smelled so good from the outside, we just joined the others who were patiently waiting to be served. Please believe me when I type that it was worth the wait.