$237
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$120
$104
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $137/night.

$136
$117
Hotels.com
$135
$125
Savings alert! 47% below average rates

The price you found is 47% lower than this hotel's average rate of $237/night.

$157
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $222/night.

$206
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $299/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
$217
$104
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 33% below average rates

The price you found is 33% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$172
$109
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $165/night.

$194
$126
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $191/night.

$287
$275
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $332/night.

All reviewslarge balconyu bahn stationquiet neighborhoodfree wifigreat roomclean hotelbreakfast buffet isfront desk stafflocation is greathotel is locatedgerman
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

I am sitting in my room and wondering "how did this slip so badly". I booked the hotel based on the excellent score (9.2/10) i saw on reviews and on the great critiques i read. The hotel i am sitting in at this moment DOESN'T come close! I would MAYBE give it a 6/10 score, if it was a good day.
First of all, the room is not clean. Maybe clean for Paris, but for Germany? I have a hole in my sheets. A HOLE! There are long black hair in the sink and on the floor (i.e. Not vacuumed or mopped). Every surface has FINGERPRINTS on it (i.e. NOT wiped down). The walls have black skid marks. The sink has water stains, etc etc.
The personnel is "friendly" in a very non-german way and they hardly speak german - they speak fluent Spanish but with a non-catalan accent sounding more nicaraguan or Venezuelan. They are trying to be helpful but not succeeding, as not really knowing the area.
The location is so-so. True, there is an Sbahn close, but it doesn't take you downtown. There is also a Ubahn that is OK-ish, but to get anyplace you will have to switch at least three times, so not for the casual tourist. Getting here from the airport will require a taxi, using the metro will be too much of a hassle. There are two malls close by, if by close you mean "three metro stops away" and good luck if you want to eat after 2200.
Breakfast: good but no cigar. Again, filthy surfaces, the top dish on the dish pile had a dead something on it (i hope it was a fly). Personnel doesn't "anticipate" your needs (e.g. Bring you a pot of coffee) you have to call them - they are fast, but this is not the correct way to do it! Fruit plate was empty, the MANAGER had to bring the cook out and show her the empty plate to have it replenished - again, language barrier, cook didn't understand german.
I will come back to amend - i am staying 5 more nights...

Stayed: September 2016, traveled on business
2  Thank Ioannis K
Reviewed August 19, 2016

I cannot express how shocked I was that my 2nd visit to Hotel Klee was so bad. I had such a wonderful experience my first visit just a few months ago. They must have new management or new cleaning staff which is the main complaint. The only reason I gave two stars instead of 1 is that the front desk staff were very friendly and tried to help. I had to change room three times on check in because the room was not clean. Day two I spilled something on my sheets and was surprised when I got back to my room and the bed had been made with the soiled sheets!!! Generally the room was not well cared for and I feel like the cleaning staff/manager is not on the job.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled solo
2  Thank sassysagesays
Reviewed August 3, 2016 via mobile

Stayed here for one night for business so I had no problem with the hotel being far from the city center. The rooms are spacious and clean. Could improve by adding power outlets at the bedside. Breakfast was excellent with plenty options. Staff was friendly but not very quick to get us checked in and out.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 18, 2016

I spent 3 nights at Exel Hotel Klee and had overall very good experience.
Location: The hotel is nicely located between 2 UBahn stations
Room: I had reserved a single room, so the room I got wasn't very big, but decent for single usage. Looked clean and was comforable and very quiet.
Breakfast: Typical european breakfast, tasty but nothing special, also not many fruit options
Service: The staff is helpful and polite, the only thing that gave me a negative impression was the fact that the carpet in front of the elevator was dirty for 2 days in a row.
Would stay again, it's a good value for money.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 13, 2016

Really nice hotel, staff were super friendly and gave us an upgrade, just because they could !!. breakfast was excellent good selection and fresh.A wee bit out of the city center but worth the extra 10 mins on the tram.

Room Tip: hotel in excellent quite location slept like a log no noise
  • Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family