“Scentual experience”
Review of Frau Tonis Parfum

Frau Tonis Parfum
Ranked #37 of 225 Shopping in Berlin
More attraction details
Owner description: 36 exquisite manufacture-scents - made in Berlin Frau Tonis Parfum offers exclusively manufactured fragrances for men and women – among which the energetically fresh „Berlin Summer“ and deliciously vernal „Linde Berlin“, conjuring memories of Berlin’s cheerfully fragrant linen trees, or „Pure Violet“, a scent once composed for Berlin’s own Marlene Dietrich in the 1920s. We create scents for olfactory individualists. Perfume as an inspiration - that is our philosophy.
Berlin
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Scentual experience”
Reviewed August 14, 2013

Accidentally walked into this place walking from checkpoint Charlie and was very pleased we went in. The shop assistant was very helpful and could speak perfect English. We browsed for a while before she helped us try various different perfumes. Ultimately finding the most beautiful scent! While the perfume is quite pricey you definitely get what you pay for. Would thoroughly recommend this attraction!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank robyndeer

• Korean first
new jersey
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“what a surprise”
Reviewed June 13, 2013

We stumbled into this perfumerie by accident while we were walking around the checkpoint charlie area. This place was fantastic! The staff was extremely knowledgeable and helpful. They encouraged us to smell and try out different things they had available. I bought the "Berlin" scent and it is one of my favorites. My friend bought a perfume of one flower (I forgot which one though - it smells beautiful though)

If I am ever back in Berlin I will visit to see what's new.

Visited November 2012