All reviewswestern hotelsconnected roomsroom layouthotel parkingshopping and restaurantsnice hotelperfect locationthe main shopping streettour bushistorical sitesexpensive breakfastfew metersyour luggagerooms are bigtegel airportpublic transportationaround the corner
Reviewed August 7, 2017

We loved the hotel and it's location. The staff were great and were always ready to help us with anything we needed. Great restaurants and lots of shopping opportunities close by. Subway and bus stations are few steps away. We will definitely go to the same hotel again in our next visit to Berlin

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We are very fond of this hotels chain and almost all our Europe visit we stay at one of it. This time in Berlin we were disappointed. The room is big but there is not a bathroom !!! Just a toilet and and a shower and in the room a lavatory separated by a wall to the room. Washing hands or just a cup of water means to disturb your room fellows . There is no fridge in the room and even by charge they cannot provide one. First time in my life I am in a hotel with no fridge in the room. The coffee was on a plate with the water kettle nailed yes nailed to the night table close to bed ! So I put my watch on the coffee pot and the phone on the kettle. Any way the stuff offer the bar on the lobby for cold water so if I was thursty at 2 in the night I have to come to lobby for a glass of water. No thanks. The hotel is well located clean and fair price. But if you have some medicine or any thing else who need a cool storage or you are thursty at night forget about it there are many better options in Berlin .And if there do not forget to empty anything liquid from the coffee corner because you can wakeup all wet in the morning !

Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Silvian M
Reviewed July 14, 2017 via mobile

Stayed with 2 colleagues for 5 nights. I will start with the positives.
Ideally located on a beautiful road full of bars shops and restaurants. Tour bus a few hundred feet away. Great for the tram and public transportation. Rooms of a good size with telly and kettle. Cleaned daily with fresh towels.
Negatives
Breakfast plentiful but bacon sausages etc cold. Coffee was nice though.
The television had limited channels and you've guest it the only English ones where news channels.
No ice for the room machine broken all of the 5 days.
Cups not washed or glasses properly in the room stains from coffee.
If the niggles were sorted out I would stay again.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
1  Thank BettyManchesterUK
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Amedia is practical, not so far from Zoo part.

Next to restaurants, bars, shopping.
Easy to go everywhere :)

Room are ok, bed super soft.
But I didn't sleep that much :)

Continental breakfast really good, I will go first for their salmon.

Tried to go this year but it was full.

Hope you'll enjoy!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled on business
Reviewed July 3, 2017

The room layout was a bit weird, very narrow room, but on the other side there were windows that made it spacious. The hotel had some difficulties with air conditioning and TV, but they said that it was because of a storm they had in a previous day, obviously the repair works were not so quick then.
Bed was comfortable, room was quiet (windows to backyard), clean. Wifi was free. Very close to different public trasportation stops.

• Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple