“Good sandwich and great coffee”

Westberlin bar&shop
Ranked #28 of 204 Coffee & Tea in Berlin
Dining options: Breakfast
Neighborhood: Kreuzberg
Reviewed November 26, 2013

Grabbed a quick bite to eat whilst waiting to check in to the hotel across the street. Nice tasty sandwich and a good espresso in this relaxed atmosphere. Lots of books and magazines to peruse whilst whiling away a bit of time. Also french doors open out onto a green space which could be a great space to relax when its a little bit warmer!!

There are newer reviews for Westberlin bar&shop

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

Most welcoming stuff that forgave me spilling my coffee on the floor with smile and complimentary replacement. On top of that really nice interior design and one of the best flat white I've drunk ever. You can trust my words. My girfriend is a professional barista with a decade of experience. ;-)

1  Thank Kacper S
Reviewed September 23, 2013 via mobile

We stumbled on this lovely cafe & were nicely surpised. Great coffee (even had flat whites) and a lovely mix of sweet and savoury baguettes, pastries & cakes. Great service and atmosphere. Would definitely recommend and we will be heading back!

1  Thank Ansavon
Reviewed September 17, 2013

I went here after being recommended that the ladies here serve one of the best and finest blends of coffees and so I headed for this place for a quick coffee fix and I have to mention here that I did pass star bucks on my way but still I went to this place and can vouch for those recommendations completely. The ladies that were serving the coffee were really nice and polite and the place is kept spotless by them. The location is good as it provides a calm place to have your divine caffeine interaction without much disturbance and it’s just not the coffee but the pastries are a kill too. It completely made my day.

1  Thank Nathalie_G411
Reviewed August 28, 2013

The coffee here is as good as the fresh single origin coffees that you get at specialty coffee shops or at home if you are an enthusiast. While I enjoy this coffee, my tastes are more for the burnt dark roasted coffees. But most coffee lovers will enjoy this more. The cappuccino was well made with finely foamed milk of the best kind. The amenities include free wireless that works well, plenty of outlets for your devices, and a lot of reading materials. The only reason I took a star off was for the loud music. Perhaps young Berliners enjoy men singing/yelling over loud music, but it's not conducive to reading, which most people there are trying to do.