“Real Chilean”

Ranked #96 of 9,108 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Chilean, Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: La tia rica, close to Savignyplatz offers chilean gourmet food and wine. Apart from excellent Chilean specialities we offer a nice atmosphere and large selection of Chilean wines
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

It was my first time eating Chilean. I went there with someone from Chile. She did comfirm that it tasted real. And if your there and they have Ceviche... TAKE IT. Its really nice. And the Emapanadas with shrimps are super.

Reviewed July 16, 2014

An amazing and perfect experience. The food was delicious, paired with great chilean wine. I recommend the mixed starters plate (Platón de Picoteo) to get a taste of all the starters, as a main, the Quinoa rissotto with squid-ink sauce was outstanding; for wine, the Arboleda Syrah. The service from all the staff was incredibly friendly, especially the owner Francisco and our waiter Julio. Highly recommend this unforgettable place

2  Thank smashing79
Reviewed July 16, 2014

I was surprised when colleagues told me that we will get out for Chilean cuisine. The menue was small but with a big variation, the service was friendly and attentive, they have a good wine card and the food was excellent. I would go there again and recommend this little, nice restaurant to all my friends.

1  Thank TomDanger
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

It is not worth to go, the waiter are so unfriendly and rude, we are a bit late because we lost our way, we tried so hard to find the way, we arrived and explained that why we are late but they are so unfriendly, I saw there are many empty table but they told us they have no table for us and asked us to leave immediately, i don't believe this is the right attitude....crazy bad....

3  Thank Rachel M
Reviewed July 9, 2014

We've been touring Berlin's 'best' restaurants, looking to see which ones are actually good. This place, while not the worst, had a limited menu, and almost everything was either meat, or I was allergic to it. This is not the 5th best restaurant in Berlin.

Been to La Tia Rica? Share your experiences!