“Excellent!”

Ranked #32 of 8,663 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Chilean, Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: La tia rica, close to Savignyplatz offers chilean gourmet food and wine. Apart from excellent Chilean specialities we offer a nice atmosphere and large selection of Chilean wines
Reviewed November 3, 2013

We went there on a saturday evening and we were very happy to have reserved a table. It was cramped, but that didn't pose a problem. The food was fantastic (My mouth waters thinking of those ribs), the wine was good and the atmosphere was very friendly.

1  Thank Herrbrun1
There are newer reviews for La Tia Rica

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable surprise! Great food, great ambiance, great service! A real gem. One of the by the best in Berlin!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

During an exhibition in Berlin we found this nice restaurant.
The owner Francisco is a fantastic person capable of an immediate feeling of friendship.
We have totally follow his suggestion with the result of a very good dinner exploring the Chilean kitchen.
Also the Chilean wine was good (even if a little bit expensive).
The bill for a complete meal e 2 bottle of particularly good wine was 50€ per person (4) absolutely correct for an evening in Berlin to remember.
Thanks to Francisco
Marco

1  Thank etabeta53
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This little low key gem of a place have some very nice empanadas plus excellent fish and meat dishes for a very reasonable price. All in all very good value for money, the entrecote for 16 euro is a steal in this part of town.
Your meal can be enhanced further with help from the nicely composed wine list, heavily based on Cabernet Sauvignons and Malbec, as expected from a restaurant focusing on this region.
The staff is very warm and velcoming, there is a genuine friendly vibe at this place, that makes me come back whenever I happen to visit the area.

1  Thank Kungsune
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Honestly, I'm not able to tell how many restaurants I tried in Charlottenburg- but for sure, I will always remember "La tia rica"! Its probably one of the best restaurants in all over Berlin and definitely the best Chilean. I have never ever been so surprised and satisfied by a dish as I was here. The food is special in every way: its fresh, its authentic, the service is pretty nice and speaks spanish/chilean, its completely new (at least for me) and damn it tastes good.

Be sure to have a wine- the selection is of superior quality.

1  Thank bruns-berlin