“Fabulous!”

Ranked #50 of 8,722 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Chilean, Mediterranean, Spanish, Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: La tia rica, close to Savignyplatz offers chilean gourmet food and wine. Apart from excellent Chilean specialities we offer a nice atmosphere and large selection of Chilean wines
Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

Unbelievable surprise! Great food, great ambiance, great service! A real gem. One of the by the best in Berlin!

Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

During an exhibition in Berlin we found this nice restaurant.
The owner Francisco is a fantastic person capable of an immediate feeling of friendship.
We have totally follow his suggestion with the result of a very good dinner exploring the Chilean kitchen.
Also the Chilean wine was good (even if a little bit expensive).
The bill for a complete meal e 2 bottle of particularly good wine was 50€ per person (4) absolutely correct for an evening in Berlin to remember.
Thanks to Francisco
Marco

1  Thank etabeta53
Reviewed October 8, 2013

This little low key gem of a place have some very nice empanadas plus excellent fish and meat dishes for a very reasonable price. All in all very good value for money, the entrecote for 16 euro is a steal in this part of town.
Your meal can be enhanced further with help from the nicely composed wine list, heavily based on Cabernet Sauvignons and Malbec, as expected from a restaurant focusing on this region.
The staff is very warm and velcoming, there is a genuine friendly vibe at this place, that makes me come back whenever I happen to visit the area.

1  Thank Kungsune
Reviewed October 5, 2013

Honestly, I'm not able to tell how many restaurants I tried in Charlottenburg- but for sure, I will always remember "La tia rica"! Its probably one of the best restaurants in all over Berlin and definitely the best Chilean. I have never ever been so surprised and satisfied by a dish as I was here. The food is special in every way: its fresh, its authentic, the service is pretty nice and speaks spanish/chilean, its completely new (at least for me) and damn it tastes good.

Be sure to have a wine- the selection is of superior quality.

1  Thank bruns-berlin
Reviewed September 12, 2013

During a trip to Berlin, me and my wife found La Tia Rica and we are very happy we did. The restaurant has a very genuine and friendly atmosphere and the staff makes you feel welcome and well taken care of. The food is very exciting and delicious and eating there gives a feeling of travelling to another part of the world. They offer a wide selection of different food and if you are having trouble deciding what to choose the chef is more than happy to help you with recommendations. We will definitely return to La Tia Rica the next time we visit Berlin. Strongly recommended for the food, the friendly atmosphere and also the great selection of wine they offer.

1  Thank Anders E