“Great Accommodation in Berlin”

centrovital Hotel Berlin
Ranked #175 of 633 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed March 11, 2014

The Centrovital hotels has a fantastic gym and recreation area. The hotel is located just out of the city but thanks to the great transport facilities in Germany you can get to all the main attractions in a mere 20 minutes.
Being there to attend the tourism show ITB, it was a convenient location and the quality of the rooms and cleanliness was exceptional.
The Spandau city center has almost everything you will need when it comes to shopping and the mall located just next to the main rail station has a great health food store, super market and the all time favourites like H&M and DM.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the river are wonderful as it is a great view
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Fantastic swimming pool and sauna area. Good food in restaurant. Tasty breakfast with wide selection of food. Nice SPA. Staff is friendly. Generally very good value for money you paid for the room. .....but....
Rooms interior isn't impressive - needs renovation. Location good if you have car. If hotel is full then you must wait 10-15 minutes for table for breakfast.

Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed November 23, 2013 via mobile

The Centrovital was recommended by a work colleague. It is very close to the location we were working at which made it very convenient. However he location is not so good for sightseeing or dining. It's a 20 minute walk or 5 minute bus road to the center of Spandau where there are many dining options. It's another 20 minutes or more to get to the center of Berlin by train.

The hotel itself is very nice. At first he neighborhood did not look the best but actually is very typical of Berlin and walking around we felt perfectly safe. The hotel contains a huge exercise facility which can get very busy as local residents can also get memberships. The pool is also extremely nice. Breakfast was very good although it did get quite crowded at the weekend.

If I return to Berlin I would definitely stay again assuming I would be working close by but for a vacation I would consider staying closer to the city.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Alan H
centrovital, Manager at centrovital Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded November 27, 2013

Dear valued guest,

Thank you for choosing the centrovital hotel. Furthermore we thank you for taking some time in order to give a detailed and friendly feedback of your stay.

We were delighted to read, that you have enjoyed our SPA and fitness-area and do hope that it balance the fault that our Hotel was not close enough for a trip to the city center.

Quality, service requests and our guest’s satisfaction are in the first place for our house. We are delighted that you would like to return again.

Thank you for your friendly and honest assessment.

Yours sincerely,

Dirk Raguse,

Reviewed November 20, 2013

Im glad to write this review, this is the best hotel in Berlin, the staff is amazing, the room is huge and clean, the spa is speechless...FANTASTIC! just 20 miuntes far from city center by metro. It's the best choice if u are looking for relax,visit Berlin, nightlife.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo

Dear valued guest,

we are delighted that you have been our guests and enjoyed your stay in Germany’s capital at centrovital Hotel Berlin. We appreciate the feedback given after your stay.

Your positive experiences throughout our hotel, confirms that we must keep up the good work and maintain on this track of improving. High quality products, best service, as well as utter satisfaction are our number one priority. We are very pleased about being able to impress you with our products and services, especially with our generous SPA and sports area.

We do hope that we will be for your next trip to berlin your favorite hotel.

With kind regards

Dirk Raguse

Reviewed October 11, 2013

Before I stayed as a guest in this hotel I visited the Spa regularly with my friend, whenever I stayed with her. Now I have been a guest of the hotel once on my own and once with my husband and we are both very, very pleased with everything. Great breakfast buffet style, where you can have an omelette made on the spot, with the ingredients you want. Large selection of different breads and rolls, typical for Germany. The service is very good across all areas and the Swimming Pool is large, has a second smaller pool and a Jacuzzi, as well as a large area with different saunas and steam rooms. Be aware that you have to attend these in the nude, but the swimming pool area is strictly in swimming costume!
The Spa treatments are not too expensive and very good, with knowledgeable, friendly staff.
It's not far from public transport and the restaurant has views over the River Havel.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with friends
2  Thank Gudrun B
centrovital, Manager at centrovital Hotel Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2013

Dear guests,

We are delighted that you and your partner were our guests and enjoyed your stay in Germany’s capital at centrovital Hotel Berlin.

Your positive experiences throughout our different service sections, confirms to us, that we must keep up the good work and maintain on this track of improving. Quality, service requests and our guest satisfaction are in the first place for our house.

The convenient transport connection to Berlin city centre on one hand and the nice location next to the lakeside on the other hand provide a well-balanced combination of recreation and touristy activities.

We do look forward to welcome you again at centrovital Hotel Berlin.

Yours sincerely,

Dirk Raguse

Reviewed September 16, 2013

My fiancee and I we have bought a Groupon voucher for very reasonable price. It was our city break stay in Berlin and honestly speaking, we would not stay there anymore. Not because the hotel is located in Spandau - circa 20 minutes by U-Bahn to the city center but because of the airport which is very close and this hotel is right in the middle of the flying corridor. So, if you stay in this property during hot days, you can not turn the Airco (no airco, as hotel staff said, they are eco hotel with sustainable approach) - the only thing you can do to get a fresh air is to open the window but than you hear airplanes flying over and over whole night long.

We changed the room from Spandau lake view to inner rooftop garden where the noice from outside seems to be liiiiitle bit less louder. Hotel staff was really trying to help us but what you can do... Other than that - it is good hotel. I would rather stay there for busines than pleasure. Breakfast is okay. The Sunday Brunch was good.

We appreciated large fitness and pool. As well as free parking (in front of the hotel which is located in residential area) and wifi in the room.

Room Tip: Hotel looks like being settle right by the Spandau Lake. It is not. Hotel is in 2 row and just few r...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank radunkar
Reviewed September 4, 2013

I chose this hotel in a pinch when I decided to join some friends in Berlin at the last minute. Unfortunately for me I didn't research the location very well otherwise I would've selected something closer to the city. The surroundings of the hotel are quiet and it didn't seem like there was much to do in the area. Getting to Berlin from that location did require some effort using public transportation so I ended up taking taxis which got expensive very quickly.

Location aside, I found the hotel to be very nice and the staff to extremely pleasant and helpful. My room was average, modern look and feel and also very clean. I did find that my room had no A/C so I had to sleep with the windows open in order to get some ventilation in room. My favorite part of the hotel was the fitness facility and spa, hands down the best of any hotel I've been to so far.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends