“Amazing pasta!”
Review of Ristorante Caffe Bocconi - CLOSED

Ristorante Caffe Bocconi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: Small and friendly restaurant with typical speciality from Sicily. Everything is homemade from the gnocchi and tagliatelle until the desserts. Nice garden to eat outside.
Reviewed October 12, 2013

Great little place in Berlin, Sicily in Germany. The owner was our server, and explained the whole menu, which is a little small, but only because they make everything fresh that day. Gnocchi is made an hour before they open and the best we've ever had. Pricey, but worth the splurge. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Cassie Z

Reviewed October 5, 2013

We were in the mood for good Italian. And Caffe Bocconi was fantastic. The vegetable Antipasta was delicious and the gnocchi is a must try. We also had the pistachio tagliatelle, which was unique but the flavoring was a bit light for our taste buds. The pasta was freshly made which is the reason the meal was so perfect. We stayed at the Waldorf, so it was a nice walk from the hotel. I would recommend this as a nice relaxed fine dining Italian meal.

1  Thank LC-WorldTraveler
Reviewed October 2, 2013

If you are travelling to Berlin, you really should go to mr. Grossos restaurant! We were met by a humble and nice man, who eagerly described all dishes on the menu. We chose caponata, gnocchi and had to try all three desserts. All dishes were fantastic, and espescially the gnocchi. I am sure I will never have gnocchies like this again...

1  Thank Elen S
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We went there the evening before the 2013 Berlin Marathon and had the Marathon menu. Actually only two of the four of us were running, so the rest free-styled a bit and had both the mixed antipasti starter and the signature dishes; gnocchi and penne with pistachio nuts. Everything was perfect and the the service was really excellent ! I don't think I ever had better gnocchi in my life and I have tried quite a few.. Go there !

2  Thank SorenAlt
Reviewed September 28, 2013

If I get run over by die Berlin S-Bahn please tell my loved ones I was already in heaven because I tasted the most divine gnocchi ever…..

The sun shone warmly on the welcoming terrace of Bocconi so we stopped for coffee. Espresso macchiato and cappuccino turned to lunch, great conversation with gastronome owner marathon runner Fabio Grasso, and as parting gift his secret to make the perfect gnocchi. What a wonderful end to our stay in Berlin.

And when you go to Restaurant Caffe Bocconi, also visit the exhibition on Women Artists in Dialogue at Das Verborgenes Museum a few doors down at Schluter Strasse 70.

2  Thank Monique S