“Delicious Food and great Staff”
Review of Ristorante Caffe Bocconi - CLOSED

Ristorante Caffe Bocconi
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: Small and friendly restaurant with typical speciality from Sicily. Everything is homemade from the gnocchi and tagliatelle until the desserts. Nice garden to eat outside.
Reviewed March 12, 2013

I was there with my boyfriend and we ate delicious fish, fresh and nicely cooked exactly as if we where in Italy. All accompanied with good wine. It really felt like home.
Definitely recommended!

3  Thank Francesca V

Reviewed March 5, 2013

If you search for good and pure sicilian food, you must go to this restaurant.
Fabio, thank you for your hospitality en the stories you can tell us with your passion about all the products. We have had a fantastic evening tonight.
See you next time !!!! Mayby in Holland .....??!!

3  Thank anh_11
Reviewed February 28, 2013

I've stayed in Berlin with my family the last december, for 5 days. I wanted to meet my old friend Fabio, so we took the opportunity to visit his new bistro! My children begged me to come back there before our return flight. That's all! And you know that children are not so easygoing...
Italian food, well laid out. Tiny, honest price, good service.

1  Thank Gianlux73
Reviewed February 24, 2013

A wonderful experience at Caffè Bocconi, a small nice restaurant in the west side, just few blocks from Ku'damm, near Savignyplatz,
Warm atmosphere and kindness surprised me. I appreciated the pasta (gnocchi!) but also cakes were very very good; I found superb the selection of Italian wine,especially the ones from south Italy; not expensive, good value for money.
a little gem in Berlin, I definitely recommend it.

2  Thank depexmode
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Caffe Bocconi serves great, freshly made Italian (Sicilian) food. Antipasto was a very nice selection of cheeses and meats and the authentic, gnocchi as outlined by other reviewers was fantastic....nothing like the heavy gnocchi one usually gets. Our 2 young kids even ate all the pesto. Wonderful homemade desserts, especially the Nigella cake!! Service very friendly .

We expected a restaurant and it was more of a small restaurant / cafe. Also, we had 2 young kids and it was not really geared toward them.

But otherwise very nice and reasonably priced.

1  Thank Gareth P