“Cheap and cheerful”

Aceto Lokanta
Ranked #3,490 of 10,280 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian
Neighborhood: Pankow (Borough)
Description: Enjoy good italian food for a nice price. You can taste the freshness and see it in our open kitchen.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

You’ll never leave this restaurant hungry. Serves very generous portions of a wide range of pasta. Certainly not fine dining, but you can’t really argue with a beer and a bowl of freshly made pasta for €6.80

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (41)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Me and my partner visited Berlin in March 2019, after staying in Alexanderplatz we decided to take a tube to Prenzlauer Berg.
We found this restaurant down one of the streets, you have to walk downstairs to the restaurant it’s ‘underground’
The restaurant is small and cosy, there was a wide range of pizza and pasta dishes available. The chefs didn’t really want to participate in English so it’s a little hard if you don’t speak any German even in an Italian restaurant!
I think the locals are definitely the regular customers here. The food was great, nice and hot and fresh. This really is a hidden gem of a restaurant and when we go back to Berlin we will be sure to return!
The price for the food is so cheap it’s hard to believe how great the food is for the price! It’s really worth a visit!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed July 5, 2019 via mobile

I am really disgusted! I'm Italian and I came here with my mother. I ordered a Margherita (It's the pizza in the photo) and it was so disgusting! There wasn't even tomato sauce on it! They DON'T KNOW WHAT ITALIAN FOOD IS! I couldn't even eat a half of that pizza because it was TERRIBLE!
And the service was really bad! The guy from that I ordered the pizza had a bad attitude and got mad as my mother didn't understand a word!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed January 28, 2019 via mobile

Amazing place with cheap and fresh tasty food!
We had pizza and gnocchi bolognese.
The food was perfect tasting and did not miss anything.
highly recommended!

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is brilliant. It's almost like a subway, but Italian food. You order your food at the counter, which is then fresh cooked and you then grab whatever drink you want and pay. We ordered lasagne, a pizza (which were both fresh made and massive), an effes beer and a water- which came to only €11!!

Ridiculously cheap, and super tasty homemade food with a great selection of cheap beers like corona and effes which cost €2 each! As well as this you can grab as much fresh bread as you want with your meal. I could not recommend this place enough. Left full and well satisfied!

Date of visit: July 2017