“Very good steaks at a decent price”
Review of Rosado

Rosado
Ranked #5,014 of 8,861 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Argentinean
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Schoneberg
Reviewed February 14, 2014

If it's atmosphere and décor that you're after walk away.

If you want a very good steak at a reasonable price look no further.

I visited with my wife on a Sunday night in December and received a warm welcome. I had taken a look at this restaurant on a previous visit to Berlin , but for some reason did not enter - I won't make the same mistake again.

I ordered the fillet special which included starter and a salad and my wife decided on one of their special burgers. Both were very tasty indeed and very filling. We also had a couple of beers each and the total bill came in under 40 euros.

Well worth a visit.

Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

The day before the visit to this restaurant.we had an dissapointing experience at an Brasilian restaurant. I pointed out that to the owner when i booked the table. Just like in football you must prove to be better in cooking aswell! He smiled and wished us wellcome later on. And what a meal it was!!! The best steak i ever had. The service was friendly and the experience over all was well worth the money!!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

My family and I visited this restaurant last weekend and all ordered steak. I'm not sure I've ever had a better steak and that was the consensus of the whole family. The price was good; we took the special, 200g filet, which included a large baked potato and a good serving of mixed salad. According to the waiter, the steak comes in fresh from Argentina each week and is cut into steaks on the premises, which is not the case with all steak restaurants. We paid cash (we've lived here long enough to know that Germany is stuck in the last century when it comes to plastic money). The interior decor is tired and does give the place a somewhat dowdy look but with steaks like this, decor is a minor sideshow. Our waiter was friendly and efficient but the restaurant did fill up during the course of our meal so it may pay to book unless you intend to eat early.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

Visited 2 nights on our trip to Berlin, and it was lovely on both occasions. I had a rump on one night and a fillet on the other, they were both very tasty, my fella had a mixed grill and he also enjoyed it. The salad was lovely and fresh, as was the bread.
Reasonably priced but you have to pay in cash. Very friendly staff and ultra quick service. A very pleasant experience.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

great steak but do not visit this place if you are planning to use your credit card to pay, they are still stuck in the 90's (or 70's/80's) they may say 'yes, we accept' as you enter but it's the only swipe machine so if you have a chip card it won't work