“All about the breakfast”

Cafe im Literaturhause
Ranked #497 of 9,127 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: German
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed January 12, 2014

We've been to Berlin twice and both times we've eaten breakfast here every day but one. We also came back for dinner in the evening and I have no doubts that we'll eat here again next time we're in town.

Not only is the wintergarten a very pretty place to sit and eat, the pancakes are AMAZING. Yes, worthy of capital lettters amazing (as is pretty much everything we've eaten here, which is a lot of breakfasts).

Reviewed December 29, 2013

A lovely setting (in the Winter garden) - delightful and helpful service and a thoroughly enjoyable menu. Very tasty.

Reviewed October 18, 2013

Good offer of cakes and tea. Lovely place. Efficient and nice staff. I had the traditional sachertorte and although I don't like cakes, I enjoyed it very much. I had had (a delicious) dinner there the previous night and loved the place which I had discovered in 2007. After gustative pleasures, do visit the bookshop.

Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

It was my last dinner in berlin I started my meal with a delicious avocado salad mix with pineapple then followed with a duck breast as the main course, it was truly an excellent choice, a bit pricey but it worth every penny, the ambience of the venue would relax you after a long walk at the shooping area nearby. Would recommend this place whenever you'd visit kurfuerstendamm area.

Reviewed July 12, 2013

We visited this restaurant twice as we liked the food and service there. Try and sit in the Conservatory for a good table. The menu was good and not too expensive but cash only . I had a starter of prawns with tomato jelly which was delicious and unusual ! Their fish dishes were excellent as well as was the apple strudel ! Staff friendly and welcoming. Our waitress was able to tell us about the history of the building and showed us around which all added to the evening