“Incredible Food, even for Omnivores!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Bistro Bardot

Bistro Bardot
Ranked #1,173 of 7,592 Restaurants in Berlin
Good for: Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
Bochum, Germany
“Incredible Food, even for Omnivores!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 8, 2013

I am a passionate vegan and my boyfriend is a passionate meat and dairy eater!he kindly agreed to come to this restaurant with me!let me tell u the two of us were licking our plates!the service was second to none!i am a fluent german speaker but my boyfriend didnt speak a word and the waitress was so attentive!they sent out a complimentary home made bread basket with home made vegan tofu and sunflower seed pate and olive oil!as a main I got the raw vegan zucchini pasta with sundried tomato sauce and my boyfriend got the Zueri Geschnetzeltes, which was a creamy tofu sauce with a potato rosti!both of us were so excited!then for desert I got the raw vegan fig and pear strudel and he got the mexican lime chocolate cake!let me just say it was beyond divine!for all of this plus 2 glasses of wine and 2 glasses of prosecco and a 1ltr bottle of water we paid 58e!now thats a bargain!the interior is very stylish and chic and attracts a young trendy crowd!i would recommend this to any person!!!!delicious!!!!

• Visited April 2013

Berlin
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Nice food!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

The food was really nice, antipasti and main course. Only the service wasn´t that good, she cound´t give us any wine recommendation.

• Visited December 2012
    • 2 of 5 stars
Berlin, Germany
“Good vegetarian food, stylish restaurant, nice staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

We´ve just been to Bistro Bardot on a quiet Sunday night - redeeming a coupon. Since we had some unpleasant experiences with these coupons at other places we didn´t expect much and were pleasantly surprised.
I wouldn´t have spent the coupon face value of 73 Euro for a 2 person 4-course-menu, but the 36 I paid were adequate for a tiny amuse-gueule, mixed appetizers, vegetarian paella and dessert. All courses were delicious, even my wife, who usually doesn´t like veggie food (especially tofu) that much, enjoyed it.
The restaurant is new and stylish with coarse wooden tables and benches in pretty empty white space.
Staff (well, since it was so quiet there was only one waiter) was nice and explained all the different types of tofu.
(Not only for) vegetarians the Bistro Bardot is a good addition to the vegetarian fast-food-restaurants in this area.

• Visited October 2012