“Wow!”

Dining options: Late Night
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Description: Bar
Reviewed January 19, 2014

The Curtain Club became one of our haunts during our Christmas stay at the Ritz Carlton. The cocktails are amazing and the ambience accordingly wonderful. The mixologist is clearly one of the best in the business. Among other cocktails, I sampled the "Kinky blazer" - bizarrely named but well worth a try - the band stopped playing, the lights were dimmed and there was a performance with fire and music to prepare my drink and it was brought to me by the mixologist himself. Definitely a cocktail to remember. It's a really pleasant place to spend an evening. We also noticed there is a gentleman dressed as a Beefeater who performs a grand opening of the bar each night. Not cheap but well worth it!

1  Thank George M

Reviewed December 9, 2013

there is nothing more to add. The finest spirits, the best cocktails --> many own creations with "home made" base ingridients, awesome decor and atmosphere around my favourite hotel and last but not least, friendly statt that is fun to deal with.

By now a must visit for my wife and me, whenever we are in Berlin!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

Smooth and refined atmosphere, great staff who make you feel like at home! Very entertaining with the cocktails making.
A must do if you want to unwind after a hectic day of work or walking around. Very good price value, but again the best is the team, relaxed and friendly.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Loved it, very comfortable. Extensive drinks list, champagne, wines, spirits, great cocktails and even a tea menu.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I visited this bar with good friends and we absolutely enjoyed our time here. I tasted the best gin I ever had in my life. I didn't know, that a drink can taste that good. The atmosphere in this bar is amazing. From this day onwards I'll stop off every time I'm in Berlin. Thanks M.