“A fantastic, clean and modern place to stay with...”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

German first
Any
Julie D
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“A fantastic, clean and modern place to stay with lots of room. Perfect! Great value for money.”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 for a stay in August 2013
people found this review helpful

I stayed in the Mirror Apartment with six friends for two nights and had a fantastic time. Stephan at BerlinLofts was brilliant - very helpful, easy to get on with and responsive to emails and texts. Booking the apartment and arriving on the day couldn't have been easier.

The apartment was huge and very very clean. Some of my friends are like Monica from Friends and even they were impressed. The kitchen was well stocked. One of the unique and best things about this apartment was that it had two bathrooms: a must for seven girls! Very few apartments in Berlin offered more than one bathroom and so that was the main reason we chose the Mirror Apartment in the first place. One of the bathrooms has two showers which was even better.

The living area and each of the bedrooms had lots of floor space so we always felt that we had lots of space and were never on top of each other. We would have paid double the price and still felt that we had had a great deal.

We all absolutely loved this apartment and Stephan. I can't recommend the apartment, Stephan or BerlinLofts enough.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space in each room.
Liked least: Nothing
Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
USA

Luxury-minded travelers
Paris
Reviewed August 11, 2012 for a stay in August 2012

Would I recommend this vacation rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing