I stayed in the hotel during the Berlin marathon weekend. Thus, prices were high (too high for what it is actually).
- Nice and modern rooms;
- Great rainfall shower (Grohe applications/fittings);
- Free internet;
- very nice staff.
- Room was supposed to be a deluxe room, but was very small for a European hotel. Reminded me more of New York.
- Price far too high (due to Marathon).
- "Views" over Alexanderplatz aren't really over Alexanderplatz. There is a big ugly building in front of it - thus advertisement on the homepage is a bit of a misstatement.
- Room was extremely hot. This was due to them not having a normal aircon, but something ecological which cannot be changed into cooling mode, once the winter mode has been activated (and vice versa). Bad solution for a new hotel.
Overall: Well situated hotel that can be recommended if you get a good rate. The Marathon rate was certainly completeyl overpriced.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Boutique Lifestyle Hotel Indigo Berlin Alexanderplatz is located in the city center of Berlin, only 300m away from the Alexanderplatz and surrounded by countless shopping attractions, culture and fashion highlights. Its location at the very heart of Berlin makes it a perfect spot to start your Berlin Experience. Waking up in the "neighborhood" design, all rooms artwork is inspired by the neighborhood of the Alexanderplatz and Eastern part of Berlin, bringing some of the creativity of the city onto the walls. All our 153 modern, comfortable and cozy rooms are equipped with flat screen LCD TV, SKY TV, safe, air condition, electric kettle with a free choice of coffee and tea facilities, minibar as well as a hand-picked choice of toiletries and an invigorating rainfall shower. Free Wi-Fi and free phone calls landline in 17 European countries, the USA and China are also included. An extensive and delicious breakfast buffet with a rich choice of homemade marmalade, fruit juices and coffee specialties awaits you in the morning in our restaurant. Enjoy an authentic delicious meal at our restaurant La Maison de L'entrecôte for lunch or dinner. Our head chef uses only the freshest ingredients. The entrecote in all its variety is the signature dish of our restaurant. In addition we offer a choice of international specialties. Relax after a long day of work or sightseeing in our fancy "White 5 Bar" by a classic exotic cocktail or a whiskey in our Bar Lounge. Further, the Hotel Indigo has 3 meeting rooms for a maximum of 80 people. All rooms are located on the ground floor are equipped with daylight, modern meeting technique, Wi-Fi, air condition and can be darkened. For sporty active people, the hotel offers 24h an own fitness room with cardio equipment free of charge for hotel guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda, Expedia, IHG, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hotel Indigo Berlin – Centre Alexanderplatz reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.