Just returned from Berlin and stayed at Louisa's Place on Kurfurstendamm with my family. The hotel is amazing! We had 2 suites which were beautiful. The hotel is housed in a lovely old building which has been completely renovated but has kept much of the old charm but also has everything you could possibly want including a swimming pool and spa. All the staff were very helpful and always pleasant with nothing being too much trouble. In particular, Andrea was lovely. My only regret is that we didn't stay longer! Will certainly recommend Louisa' Place and will stay here again if/ when I return to Berlin. Thank you for a super stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Louisa's Place is directly situated at the world-famous boulevard "Kurfurstendamm". Its location at the heart of Berlin City West surrounded by numerous fashion boutiques, restaurants, cafes as well as theatres and galleries. Visitors for trade fairs benefit form being close to the exhibition grounds and appreciate the possibility of experiencing the relaxing and calm atmosphere at Louisa's Place. Every one of our 47 suites has its own distinctive character and offers two to three rooms. The interior impresses with timeless elegance and high-quality materials. All suites are equipped with satellite TV and DVD player, telephone, a bathroom with under-floor heating, balconies or conservatories in most units as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We offer our guests free access to internet via WiFi. Our spacious Spa area is especially designed to suit your personal needs. You can plunge in our large scale swimming pool, and swim away from your daily cares and troubles. Our fitness room will invite you to perspire, and with a following visit in our sauna you will be able to set your spirit free. Get a new look at our hair salon "Udo Walz Louisa's Place" while receiving a well-deserved hair treatment in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Alternatively let yourself be pampered with a relaxing massage or classical cosmetic. Please come in and visit our land of relaxation. Let yourself get indulged by the metropolitan kitchen of our Chef Holger Zurbruggen in the modern and elegantly atmosphere of BALTHAZAR Restaurant. The ambitious dialogue of the solid middle European kitchen with international influences is distinctive. The atmosphere of the Restaurant is open and communicative. The architecture and interior design with its high windows and the long "Cheftable" in the middle, the BALTHAZAR table, are a synonym for this extraordinary ambience. Only at this special table you will be able to celebrate the exceptional Balthazar dinner between five to twelve courses and will get poured the wine out of our 12-litres-Balthazar-bottles. You are cordially invited to experience pure relaxation and decadent vibrance of VESPER Bar. Submerge yourself in their proudly tailored cocktails and finely blended whiskeys and join them on a journey when the best of everything was uncompromising and the pursuit of perfection was all around at our famous Kurfurstendamm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, HRS, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, HotelsforEveryone, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Louisa's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louisa`s Place Hotel Berlin
- Louisas Place Hotel Berlin