This was our third trip to Berlin and to Louisa's Place. As always, it was the highlight of our European trip. The apartments are well appointed and roomy - we had one on the top floor so there were interesting angles to the walls which added more to its charm. The cleanliness of the rooms cannot be faulted, something that you can generally not say even for the most expensive accommodation.
The staff are marvellous - they all speak English fluently. They bend over backwards to ensure that they meet any need that you may have. They also try to make the experience more personal - it is nice to get a letter in the room welcoming you back - you are made to feel more than a cipher.
The breakfasts are excellent - lots of choice of the freshest foods. The wait staff there are also attentive, without being intrusive.
The hotel is in a prime location - close to the subway, to Charlottenburg Station and to buses on the Ku'damm. There are many very good restaurants of all cuisines close by, and it is close to many tourist attractions.
I can say with my hand on my heart that the date of any trip to Berlin will always depend n the availability of a suite there. If they're full, we we'll change our dates to fit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Louisa's Place is directly situated at the world-famous boulevard "Kurfurstendamm". Its location at the heart of Berlin City West surrounded by numerous fashion boutiques, restaurants, cafes as well as theatres and galleries. Visitors for trade fairs benefit form being close to the exhibition grounds and appreciate the possibility of experiencing the relaxing and calm atmosphere at Louisa's Place. Every one of our 47 suites has its own distinctive character and offers two to three rooms. The interior impresses with timeless elegance and high-quality materials. All suites are equipped with satellite TV and DVD player, telephone, a bathroom with under-floor heating, balconies or conservatories in most units as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We offer our guests free access to internet via WiFi and DSL. Our spacious Spa area is especially designed to suit your personal needs. You can plunge in our large scale swimming pool, and swim away from your daily cares and troubles. Our fitness room will invite you to perspire, and with a following visit in our sauna you will be able to set your spirit free. Get a new look at our hair salon "Udo Walz Louisa's Place" while receiving a well-deserved hair treatment in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Alternatively let yourself be pampered with a relaxing massage or classical cosmetic. Please come in and visit our land of relaxation. Let yourself get indulged by the metropolitan kitchen of our Chef Holger Zurbruggen in the modern and elegantly atmosphere of BALTHAZAR Restaurant. The ambitious dialogue of the solid middle European kitchen with international influences is distinctive. The atmosphere of the Restaurant is open and communicative. The architecture and interior design with its high windows and the long "Cheftable" in the middle, the BALTHAZAR table, are a synonym for this extraordinary ambience. Only at this special table you will be able to celebrate the exceptional Balthazar dinner between five to twelve courses and will get poured the wine out of our 12-litres-Balthazar-bottles. You are cordially invited to experience pure relaxation and decadent vibrance of VESPER Bar. Submerge yourself in their proudly tailored cocktails and finely blended whiskeys and join them on a journey when the best of everything was uncompromising and the pursuit of perfection was all around at our famous Kurfurstendamm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Agoda, getaroom.com, Travelocity, Odigeo and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Louisa's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louisa`s Place Hotel Berlin
- Louisas Place Hotel Berlin