My family and I visited Berlin for 10days in June 2013 and it was our second stay at Louisa's Place. Well what can I say? Loved the experience, yet again. Fantastic hotel and the staff is extremely helpful, nothing is too much trouble. Loved the suite with the old Berliner high ceilings and large windows. We very much felt at home. The suite was luxurious, spacious,clean and quite with the double glazed windows. Loved the stunning glass covered balcony ( the glass panels slide to the side and open up) overlooking the Kurfuerstendamm, while having breakfast. All the major seightseeing sights are in easy reach....you can either explore Berlin by walking, catching the Underground from 'Adenauerplatz', or catch buses (M19,M29) to Berlin Mitte and back. The S-Bahn is just 400m away and takes you to either Wannsee for a 2 hr boat trip or to the Berliner Hauptbahnhof through the Alexanderplatz. We bought supplies for breakfast from the Kaiser's supermarket and enjoyed the lovely german breakfast back at the suite.Will definitely be returning to this hotel in the future. Loved it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Louisa's Place is directly situated at the world-famous boulevard "Kurfurstendamm". Its location at the heart of Berlin City West surrounded by numerous fashion boutiques, restaurants, cafes as well as theatres and galleries. Visitors for trade fairs benefit form being close to the exhibition grounds and appreciate the possibility of experiencing the relaxing and calm atmosphere at Louisa's Place. Every one of our 47 suites has its own distinctive character and offers two to three rooms. The interior impresses with timeless elegance and high-quality materials. All suites are equipped with satellite TV and DVD player, telephone, a bathroom with under-floor heating, balconies or conservatories in most units as well as a fully equipped kitchen. We offer our guests free access to internet via WiFi. Our spacious Spa area is especially designed to suit your personal needs. You can plunge in our large scale swimming pool, and swim away from your daily cares and troubles. Our fitness room will invite you to perspire, and with a following visit in our sauna you will be able to set your spirit free. Get a new look at our hair salon "Udo Walz Louisa's Place" while receiving a well-deserved hair treatment in a relaxed and comfortable atmosphere. Alternatively let yourself be pampered with a relaxing massage or classical cosmetic. Please come in and visit our land of relaxation. Let yourself get indulged by the metropolitan kitchen of our Chef Holger Zurbruggen in the modern and elegantly atmosphere of BALTHAZAR Restaurant. The ambitious dialogue of the solid middle European kitchen with international influences is distinctive. The atmosphere of the Restaurant is open and communicative. The architecture and interior design with its high windows and the long "Cheftable" in the middle, the BALTHAZAR table, are a synonym for this extraordinary ambience. Only at this special table you will be able to celebrate the exceptional Balthazar dinner between five to twelve courses and will get poured the wine out of our 12-litres-Balthazar-bottles. You are cordially invited to experience pure relaxation and decadent vibrance of VESPER Bar. Submerge yourself in their proudly tailored cocktails and finely blended whiskeys and join them on a journey when the best of everything was uncompromising and the pursuit of perfection was all around at our famous Kurfurstendamm. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HotelTravel.com, Agoda, HotelsforEveryone, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and Travelocity so you can book your Louisa's Place reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Louisa`s Place Hotel Berlin
- Louisas Place Hotel Berlin