“Amazing place for night life!”
Review of KulturBrauerei

KulturBrauerei
Book In Advance
More Info
$367.00*
and up
Private Modern Berlin Walking Tour: A Diverse...
Ranked #72 of 975 things to do in Berlin
Reviewed July 23, 2013

This place has so much to offer and can cater to so many different tastes (many venues). Having so many options at such close proximity makes having a night out so easy- it would be hard not to find what you are looking for.

We only ended up going to the Soda club, but even within the Soda club there were 5+ rooms with very different vibes. We even got to enter for free (before a certain time) and some drink vouchers.

A great place to go out if you have no idea where else to go!

All reviews
"century"
"wall"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed October 9, 2012

Nice place, expecially by night. You should visit and take all the feelings this place can give to you.

4  Thank ShereKhan300
Reviewed February 10, 2012

I live near this place and see it everyday. It certainly is quite charming and interesting to notice... the Christmas Market here is cozy.. but otherwise I wouldn't go out of my way to see it!

3  Thank Jmait7
Reviewed January 19, 2012

I've been here twice, once for beers and a comedy show which was a great evening. But it's kind of hard to figure out what kind of a place this is for strangers, and it's neither pop culture nor niche.

1  Thank nielskrogh
See more reviews
Reviewed May 31, 2011

I stumbled upon this place on a Saturday night when I was in Berlin by myself. It's an interesting restored old brewery complex that has art exhibitions, concerts, and nightclubs. It was about 10:30 and I grabbed a wurst and a beer at an outside stand, thinking I had missed the action. As it turns out, things were just getting started, and as I sat and ate, lines started to form outside the clubs. I was tempted to check out what was going on, but I decided not to since I was alone and still had to get all the way back to the other end of Berlin to my hotel. But I suggest anyone who is looking for a fun evening should go check this area out. Lots of possibilities!

2  Thank JRDNYC