Lowest prices for your stay
$337
$337
Get rewarded with One Key
Doug S
Highland Park, Illinois
Luxury in a great location
4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Oct 24, 2019via mobile
This property definitely lives up to the Ritz-Carlton brand: luxury all the way. Attentive staff, great amenities, and an amazing rain shower! The staff really make you feel special.

This hotel is in a convenient location at Potsdamerplatz, very close to S- and U-bahn trains. You can get anywhere pretty easily, including Tegel airport. Taxis are always hovering out front as well.

The value was solid; we paid about $250 per night which I felt was fair for a property of this caliber.
Date of stay: October 2019Trip type: Traveled as a couple
0.8 miles from The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin
Pool
View more hotels in Berlin
3,452 results
All reviews club level potsdamer platz luxury hotel concierge staff holocaust memorial amazing hotel lobby bar doorman rc sony renovation europe sights german
Selected filters
Reviewed October 15, 2019

Best city hotel by far!

Since the moment I stepped foot in this property I knew it was special. Check-in was quick, efficient and personal. Patrick at the front door took care of everything from showing me the hotel facilities to assisting me with an issue I had with the laundry service. The rooms are just absolutely perfect in terms of size, cleanliness, and luxury. Breakfast I have to say is out of this world with an amazing display and selection of food. And the highlight was the Dinner at POTS. The open wine list is one of the best I have ever come across, the food they offer is traditional yet refined and all this paired with the amazing service headed by Carl, absolutely flawless. I will be back and already booked for my next stay.

Date of stay: September 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank Mike_E_LUX
Reviewed October 13, 2019

Great hotel experience; Florian (front desk) was especially kind to send my daughter some m&ms when she was asking him for a store to find them. It was very thoughtful. The room was superb, spa area was lovely, hotel staff friendly and truly interested in enhancing guest experience, all in an area that could not be better located to gain easy access to all areas of the city. Would definitely recommend the hotel.

2  Thank JCDL5
Reviewed October 8, 2019 via mobile

A standard room with an excess to club floor. Check in was fast and friendly. Lobby is nice. Elevator spacious. Room was big , 2 beds a large screen, coffee machine, modern lighting & AC control. Nice mini bar . No view . Bathroom with a separate shower and a bathtub. . Breakfast good but not exceptional . Club floor also regular & varieties of snacks and drinks Limitecl. The Bar in the lobby is nice and always full. Bartenders friendly their cocktails menu quiet conference & rather over priced. Check out was fine too .

Trip type: Traveled on business
1  Thank ZGastronomer
Reviewed October 7, 2019

Lovely, lovely hotel. We were there for the Berlin Marathon and part of a tour. The hotel is perfect and we were sad to leave. The staff was amazing and don't miss breakfast. The rooms are so comfortable. Berlin is a wonderful city and can't wait to visit again and stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: September 2019
2  Thank Peggy W
Reviewed October 3, 2019 via mobile

10.2019

Went here first time ever over a number of days from late September and found out to my surprise club access is denied to even Lifetime Titanium VIPs unless an extra $100 is paid per day not just one time but every day.

To me this is poor business as I can stay anywhere so from now on in Berlin we will just stay elsewhere and so will our entire company which buys lots of hotel rooms all year long. Myself I am at over 1,000 nights just at SPG alone having spent 500 thousand dollars in that time on hotels.

Like the hotel and think at Lifetime Titanium Level deserves Club Access no charge without question GM should rethink this bad decision. If decision is fixed we might return if it is not we will stay elsewhere where highest level status is treated accordingly by other 4-5 star ⭐️ chains.

the Doctor Hit me with some BIG LOVE ❤️💕 and a helpful VOTE!

Written in Munich GERMANY 🇩🇪 Unification Day 10.3.19 the Doc!

Trip type: Traveled on business