The Ritz-Carlton, Berlin
$167
$131
Trip.com
2,916 results
All reviewsclub levelpotsdamer platzcurtain club barbrasserie desbrossessony centerbrandenburg gateluxury hotelturn down serviceconcierge staffhotel is beautifulholocaust memorialrooms are largethe location is perfectjunior suites bahndoormanrc
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Friendly staff and lovely place specially the concierge and staff on the entrance. Really loved them and they made my stay special as of my visit. I like Berlin very very much. What else the location of the hotel is great it's very near the train station and near by shopping malls and nice restaurant in Sony centar

Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 9, 2013

The check in was easy and courteous despite my serious lack of sleep. The room I checked into was so fluffy and devine--who doesn't love the heated floors in the bathroom? My wake up calls were precisely on time and made by a real person calling me by name and my tea arrived precisely 5 minutes later. The lounge on the concierge floor was like having my own personal bar, serviced by warm and smiling staff. The doormen were attentive and efficient with the taxis. My colleagues were disappointed by the tiny gym but I do yoga in my room and so it didn't bother me. I have no complaints for this hotel. I would absolutely stay here again.

Room Tip: The concierge floor is worth the extra money because internet, lounge drinks/snacks and breakfast are included.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Kwchilily
Reviewed March 7, 2013 via mobile

Ritz is famous for its service. The Ritz Carlton Berlin would still rank quite high in the 5 or 6 Ritz Carlon I've styled with.

Staff is so friendly, yet you still feel they are authentic. Everywhere you go, they remember your name and your preference. The staff in the cafe is packed me some of my favorite dessert as I was leaving, without me asking of course. Very sweet and made my day.

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I only stayed here for one night and did not get to use a lot of the services. However front desk was unbelievable professional and very friendly. Ever member of staff would greet you and it left the feeling they take pride in what they do.
The (superior)room was very good at a size of about 40sqm and decorated to the finest touches.
The bathroom was the best thing. Two sinks is standard. A walk in shower with a rain shower and a seperate toilet.
If there is one thing they could do better, I would say the tea and coffee making facilities in room are missing.
I will happily return and can strongly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank pitmueller
Reviewed March 2, 2013

My husband and I stayed here recently for 2 days and it was amazing. The service from the minute you pull up at the door to check out was the best we've ever received. The hotel is sheer luxury but its really the service and the staff that make this hotel different from everywhere else. The Ritz have definitely won new customer here and we will return again. Thank you for an amazing stay for our anniversary.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled as a couple