Spent 4 nights here and enjoyed my stay. Room was quiet. clean and efficient, just right for one person. The bed was comfortable. I would have appreciated a chair in the room as the bed was the only place to sit. The shower was too small for me, I'm 6' 2", 260 lbs. I'm sure it's fine for someone smaller.
Breakfast is included with room and provided a nice variety to choose from, cold cuts, cheese, bread, cereals, yogurt, etc.
The Hotel is just a few minutes walk to the U-bahn station, which takes you to Alexanderplatz in 5 minutes.
The staff was courteous and helpful with a great suggestion for nearby restaurant the Leander, a two-minute walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast and WIFI are available at the ibis Styles Berlin City Ost Hotel. These services are complimentary at all ibis Styles hotels. The ibis Styles Berlin City Ost is located in the Friedrichshain district in the east of the city center. Alexanderplatz is just a few stations away on subway line U5, which can be reached on foot from the hotel. The individual design of our hotel makes it totally unique, and the 75 rooms offer lots of modern comforts. The bar is open until 2 am daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Ibis Styles Berlin City Ost reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Frankfurter Allee Berlin
- Agon Frankfurter Allee Hotel Berlin