ibis hotel is globally a budget hotel.
i prefer to stay in ibis all around the world. so this is my priority.
i chose this hotel because all other ibis hotels in Berlin were full.
i knew it's not great. but when i just walked in the lobby, i found it's even less.
my room was on the fourth floor. it was cold and uncomfortable. do not take room 411. very small and dirty atmosphere.
some staff were friendly and some not. the problem with this hotel is that they can't speak English proficiently.
after 3 nights of staying in this hotel i got a heavy cold and sore throat.
i talked to front office manager of this hotel. but he did nothing. he is not the right one to manage this part.
location is not bad. a few steps to metro station.
i changed my hotel after 3 nights
i never recommend this hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Free breakfast and WIFI are available at the ibis Styles Berlin City Ost Hotel. These services are complimentary at all ibis Styles hotels. The ibis Styles Berlin City Ost is located in the Friedrichshain district in the east of the city center. Alexanderplatz is just a few stations away on subway line U5, which can be reached on foot from the hotel. The individual design of our hotel makes it totally unique, and the 75 rooms offer lots of modern comforts. The bar is open until 2 am daily. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Accorhotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Evoline ltd so you can book your Ibis Styles Berlin City Ost reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Agon Frankfurter Allee Berlin
- Agon Frankfurter Allee Hotel Berlin