Our apartment was spotlessly cleaned every day of our stay and we found the staff friendly and helpful. Our room number was 212, a very bright & airy apartment with a long outside balcony, equipped with table & chairs and a pleasant view onto the quiet street (Prager Strabe) below.
Excellent choice and deliciously prepared breakfast buffet with attentive friendly and polite staff ready to bring fresh coffee/extra milk as required.
The hotel is located in a quiet area away from the main road but within a few minutes walk of Guntzelstrabe underground entrance, linking to all major attractions & shopping areas. In hotel reception there are lots of tourist leaflets & maps. Also the reception area has the added bonus of a computer (with printer) available to guests and which proved very handy for printing off our boarding pass for the flight home.
The hotel has a gym, pool & sauna, a good restaurant and bar although we preferred to walk around the corner to Rickenbackers Inn, a world famous music pub where we enjoyed live music and beer!
On arrival to Tegel Berlin airport we got the X9 bus to the Zoological gardens and then walked to the hotel, a pleasant 15 minute stroll. We found it easy to walk to the centre of Berlin as well as travel on the underground/trains & buses.
Excellent accommodation, good location. Highly recommended.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hyperion Hotel Berlin offers you exclusive overnight accommodation in the heart of Berlin. Our rooms and suites are highly rated thanks to their elegant furnishings and enable you to relax after an event-packed day in the capital. Many of our rooms are equipped with their own balcony. \n\nYou can reach Tegel and Schönefeld airports by public transport or car within an hour. Our hotel is favoured by exhibition visitors because it is only a few kilometres from the Messe Berlin exhibition site. \n\nThis is easily accessible with its S-Bahn (city and suburban railway) connection to the Bahnhof Zoo railway station, which is located very close to our hotel. The hotel is an ideal base for exhibition visitors too - it is located just under 6 km from the Messe Berlin exhibition site. Use our hotel for your business or leisure trip and experience what is probably Europe’s most fascinating metropolis first-hand. Explore trendy districts like Berlin Mitte, Prenzlauer Berg or Kreuzberg. Discover art and culture at locations such as Museum Island, Checkpoint Charlie or Berlin Cathedral. \n\nRelax in our exclusively furnished rooms and suites with elegant, high-quality furniture, large, modern bathrooms and, in most cases, a balcony. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Expedia, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hyperion Hotel Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ramada Plaza Berlin City Centre Hotel And Suites
- Ramada Plaza Berlin City Centre Hotel Berlin
- Ramada Berlin
- Berlin Ramada