2,268 results
All reviewsthe executive loungesony centerpotsdamer platzbrandenburg gatemidtown grillcatwalk bargreat locationholocaust memorialwithin walking distancerain showerbreakfast and dinnerthe ritzexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousmajor attractionsminute walkcentral location
Reviewed October 18, 2017 via mobile

I stayed with them for three nights as I was having an annual business meeting with my company.
The highlight is definitely the size of the room (huge for a regular room) and the walk-in shower. Kudos for that!
Additional to that I’ve always enjoyed bfast (not the most diverse I’ve ever seen but good quality food), the Catwalk bar (very intimate, good for small group conversations), the staff (very professional and very helpful and friendly making you feel welcome at every point during the stay)
If you are interested in organizing an event with them maybe I can mention that the entire organization went very well - from the coziness of the meeting room (colors, chairs etc), to food during the breaks and lunch, technical support and so on. Definitely a good pick!

Overall - a seamless, enjoyable experience

One important note - if you plan to use parking you need to remember that the entrance is not in front of the hotel but on the side on the main street between Subway and Starbucks. It is written Marriott parking but small font and easy to miss if you are driving.

Reviewed October 18, 2017

We stayed here as part of a family trip in August 2017. The location is spot on and close to the underground station. We had two rooms, one for us and one for the kids, so had lost of space. We took one of the junior suites situated in the corner of the hotel and it was very spacious and nicely appointed.

The gym and pool were of a high quality and we ventured down there every day. Handy too for slow jogging in the Tiergarten just a couple of hundred yards from the hotel.

Breakfast was excellent with lots of choice.

Perhaps the best element was access to the executive lounge for snacks, light meals and drinks. Much easier to drop by there in the evening than to try and get consensus on where everyone would like to eat.

This hotel lies at the expensive end of the scale. The executive lounge is a premium feature too. But absolutely worth it.

Berlin is a great city. And this is an excellent hotel.

• Stayed: August 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed October 17, 2017 via mobile

I recently stayed here as part of a group and have nothing but nice things to say . My room was quite large and very comfortable with every convenience . Turndown service provided a nice and different amenity every night . Free bottled water in the rooms. Very nice shower .
Location was excellent right in Potsdamer Platz near the Sony Center and the Brandenburg Gate. All in all I had a wonderful stay. The staff was very helpful. Taxis queue right outside and the U Bahn is across the street.
There is a Starbucks close by .
The hotel bar is very nice .
I did get stuck in the elevator one night for about 10 minutes which made my palms sweat a little but it all ended well and they responded quickly.

Reviewed October 15, 2017

The room was nice and comfortable and the club, I felt, was just OK. The club served breakfast and evening snacks and drinks. Often times lots of the same things to eat for breakfast and evening snacks. The eggs were way to buttery in the morning. I thought the location if the city was OK. Berlin is huge, so you have to cab to get most places. It's near the Sony Center area for shopping and food and movies. Also near one of the wall memorial sites and near a big park area. The hotel gym and pool were very nice and clean. I particularly liked the infra red seats.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled as a couple
BerlinMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Berlin Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Dear Joe T,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to write a review.

We are delighted reading that you appreciated the hotel gym and pool as well as that our central downtown location made staying with us convenient.

Furthermore we also like to thank you for your constructive words as this helps us to continuesly improve our service. Please rest assured that it has already been forwarded to the responsible department head.

We look forward to welcoming you back during your next trip to Berlin.

Best regards,

Charlotte
Guest Relation

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

I’m not a regular Marriott customer, but decided to give it a try while attending a conference in the hotel. I found it very average - not great service, not great design, not great amenities, not great food. Shower gel made me smell like dishwashing soap. No taxis or valets when I needed to get to the airport. Very bland breakfast. All at a rate that I found rather high!

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
BerlinMarriott, Guest Relations Manager at Berlin Marriott Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2017

Dear architrekker,

Thank you for taking the time share your recent experience with us.

I am very sorry to read that you had such a disappointing stay with us & that our location was not appealing to you.
We are continuously striving to improve both the hotel and customer service and your comments help us create a better Marriott Hotel. Please rest assured that your feedback has already been passed on to the responsible department heads.

We hope to get the opportunity to win you back as a happy guest.

Please contact us directly on berlin@marriotthotels.com and let us know the next time you come to Berlin!

Best regards,