“Great restaurant!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Hashi Izakaya & Japanese Kitchen
Ranked #660 of 8,231 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Mitte
Rome, Italy
“Great restaurant!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

I really enjoyed dining out at this restaurant. It has a very nice atmosphere, with an efficient and nice staff. The food is very good. We tried miso soup and a combination of sushi, sashimi etc. I suggest the green tea ice cream, which is very tasting.

• Visited April 2013
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Polish first
Copenhagen, Denmark
“A very great japanese restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I went here a couple nights ago, and ordered a bigger dinner. My first impression was great, we quickly got a table and the restaurant was very vibrant and enjoyable.
We had edamame beans, miso soup, an inside-out sushi roll and each a teriyaki grilled fish.
The whole meal was very delicious, and I have nothing negative to say about any of it.
The service was great and very fast, and I just overall enjoyed the whole experience.

I would DEFINITELY eat here again, the next time I am in Berlin.

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank carolineth92
New York City, New York
“Sushi in Berlin”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

My husband was the one who ate the sushi here, I just had a white wine, which was good, and some edamame, which was delicious. He says his sushi was good. It looked good to me. We sat outdoors, which was nice on a warm day, but beware sitting in the path of smokers!

Visited June 2013
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Tasty food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2013

We chose to have our first dinner of our trip at this restaurant, as it was conveniently very close to our hotel. It was fairly busy with it being a Saturday night but there was a spare table. The menus are very helpful, everything is listed in English as well and it also says whether certain dishes are vegetarian/vegan and if they contain fish or fish broth (this is handy as some of the items listed as vegetarian also appear to contain fish!). We hadn't been to a Japanese restaurant before so weren't expecting it to be Tapas style. What we found odd about it is that the dishes come as and when they are ready, this meant I was eating on my own whilst my partner had to hungrily watch me eat! The restaurant had a nice atmosphere though.

The downsides are that it took a while for them to take our order (another couple walked out while they were waiting) and as another reviewer said, the portions are fairly small and at around €7 per dish it's not cheap.

Visited April 2013
“Bento boxes for lunch”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

Spicy tuna, California roll and salmon are all good. So is the hot Jasmine tea. We went there in early April when it was snowing. Warm and wonderful. Great break from our tour of the city.

Visited March 2013