“Great location, great food and massive portion sizes” 5 of 5 stars

Burgeramt
Ranked #44 of 7,592 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: American, Bar, Vegetarian, Pub
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Cash Only, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
London, England, United Kingdom
“Great location, great food and massive portion sizes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

Visited with my Girlfriend. We were very hungry. Order Nachos to start with two burgers and fries each.

Nachos and burgers came at same time. (Not ideal) But they were massive! Very tasty too.

Burgers were not as good as can be purchased at BurgerMeister but are extremely good.

Location is great with cafes and restaurants all around. Decor is beautiful.

Would recommend a visit for Burger lovers.

Visited May 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
“Berlin's Burger”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I must say the cheeseburger was one of the best I have ever had. Congrats to burgeramt!

The french frites with the special garlic, just amazing!

I am definetly coming back!

• Visited July 2013
Fagersta, Sweden
“Awesome burgers!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

After reading a lot of great reviews we decided to give Burgeramt a try. We probably should have made a reservation, as it was a warm Friday evening, the place was packed. It was also very warm inside so we were happy to get a table outside (despite the smokers). The waiter was nice, sadly our order was lost so after 45 minutes they told us our burgers would take another 10 minutes and that the fries and drinks were on them. If you ask me they could have offered all of the food free. When the burgers finally arrived we dug in, and boy, it was worth the wait! I abandoned all table manners and ate with my hands, dripping juice and sauce everywhere. My hands smelled like burger for about a day after, even after washing my hands countless times. This is our new standard to compare all other burgers to :)

• Visited June 2013
Berlin-Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
“Unbelievable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 21, 2013

best choice my girlfriend ever made for me! low prices, good food.. no unbelievable good food! meat was tasty and juicy and you can double up for 2,50€ only. charming waiters and it's easy to get there.
my personal tripadvise for tripadvisor: go there as fast as you can!

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“YUMYUMYUM”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Such a great place to eat with friends. It is in a really groovy district in Berlin and has an extensive menu of burgers. The portions are HUGE, you definitely get your moneys worth here! Burger and fries are about 6-7?, friendly staff, come here hungry!