“Berlin's Burger”

Neighborhood: Friedrichshain
Istanbul, Istanbul, Turkey
“Berlin's Burger”
Reviewed July 1, 2013 via mobile

I must say the cheeseburger was one of the best I have ever had. Congrats to burgeramt!

The french frites with the special garlic, just amazing!

I am definetly coming back!

• Visited July 2013

• Greek first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Fagersta, Sweden
“Awesome burgers!”
Reviewed June 25, 2013

After reading a lot of great reviews we decided to give Burgeramt a try. We probably should have made a reservation, as it was a warm Friday evening, the place was packed. It was also very warm inside so we were happy to get a table outside (despite the smokers). The waiter was nice, sadly our order was lost so after 45 minutes they told us our burgers would take another 10 minutes and that the fries and drinks were on them. If you ask me they could have offered all of the food free. When the burgers finally arrived we dug in, and boy, it was worth the wait! I abandoned all table manners and ate with my hands, dripping juice and sauce everywhere. My hands smelled like burger for about a day after, even after washing my hands countless times. This is our new standard to compare all other burgers to :)

• Visited June 2013
Berlin-Friedrichshain, Berlin, Germany
“Unbelievable!”
Reviewed June 21, 2013

best choice my girlfriend ever made for me! low prices, good food.. no unbelievable good food! meat was tasty and juicy and you can double up for 2,50€ only. charming waiters and it's easy to get there.
my personal tripadvise for tripadvisor: go there as fast as you can!

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, Australia
“YUMYUMYUM”
Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

Such a great place to eat with friends. It is in a really groovy district in Berlin and has an extensive menu of burgers. The portions are HUGE, you definitely get your moneys worth here! Burger and fries are about 6-7?, friendly staff, come here hungry!

Copenhagen, Denmark
“Burgers and fries the way they should always be”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

The burgers are great and there is for sure something for all burgerfans going from plain hamburger to spicy mexican. I would highly recommend Burgeramt! I love burgers and fries and often find my self a little disappointed if the burger does not live up to my expectations - and even more if the fries are not crisp. At Burgeramt the burgers were great and the fries even more so! They were crisp and perfectly salted. I'm a fan! And making it even better, I found the prices very reasonable! And the staff is friendly as well!
Last but not least, if you eat in the restaurant you will be pleased to see that running out of ketchup or mayo is not an option ;)
With out a doubt the place to have Burgers in Berlin.

• Visited March 2013

Been to Burgeramt? Share your experiences!