“Best coffee served by cool dudes!”
Review of The Dairy - CLOSED

The Dairy
Dining options: Lunch
Neighborhood: Prenzlauer Berg
Description: Fantastic Coffee, Amazing Bagels, Shepherds Pie, Curry and Hot Apple Pie with Ice Cream. Iced Tea, Iced Coffee and Friendly Service. We really do care! a short trot from Mauer Park with plenty of hot soups, sandwiches and specials. Homemade lemonade with self picked elderflower, regional juices, and Bonanza Coffee Beans.
Reviewed April 19, 2013 via mobile

I come here all the time for a flat white and a chat with the guys. You can just say what you're in the mood for, being hangover cure of steak&cheese craving and they will do their best to fulfill your wish. It's a tiny place but an original for sure.

There are newer reviews for The Dairy

Reviewed March 30, 2013

I had the chili beef pie and it was easily the most flavorful and satisfying meal I've had in Berlin. Also got to try traditional Kiwi baked goods. Atmosphere was really laid-back and I got to chat with the friendly owners/staff. Definitely going back for more even though the flat white was not as good as I'd hoped. A must-visit if you are in Berlin.

Reviewed January 19, 2013

I adore this place! I came here the first time when a Kiwi friend was visiting and have gone back many times since. Really fantastic food, drinks, desserts, baked goods ... everything has been spot on each and every visit. It's quite small, so you can't go there with a large group if you're planning to eat lunch, but its great for a meal for a couple of friends. The owner is ridiculously pleasant and just a fantastic chef. I've had a breakfast plate, a curry, kangaroo stew, vegetable strudel, scones, more flat whites than I can count ... and everything has been delicious and filling. Plus, it's in a great location (Helmholzplatz) so there are plenty of other things to do right around there. I love everything about this place.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

Also Aussie Fans (like me) are welcome here. You´ll get to hear some funny jokes (Whats the difference between an Australian and Bakterias? Bakterias can be cultivated) besides that, the food is brilliant. I had the pleasure to enjoy Shannons Catering Service and my Guests were amazed. I recommend it to everyone who hasnt got the time or doesnt want to cook himself.
If your just visiting Berlin for a short trip, the Dairy should be on your list for a stop.

Reviewed April 20, 2012

God Berlin can be bloody tough somerimes. But not the bloody Dairy. From the moment I walked in I felt like I was in bloody heaven. The food was top notch and the owner was more laid back than the misses doing the lambada at the office christmas bash! I was not in Berlin that long but this place became like a second home to me, and i'll bet ya anything you like that this place will be bloody huge!

1  Thank jifff