1,594 results
All reviews bar crawl photo booth bed dorm young people private bathroom person room alexander platz plug sockets alexanderplatz station bar downstairs walking tour clean rooms key card around the corner tv tower public transport lockers
Reviewed April 20, 2014

One80 is a good place to stay for few days because of 3 reasons: it's 3 minutes by foot from AlexanderPlatz, it's nice for young people and it's pretty cheap. Plus, the stuff is kind and they speak a perfect english! Thumbs up.
What I disliked very much was dirty bed-clothes (god, who the hell washed them?) and that unconfortable lift. Not bad after all, you can try ;)

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
AzureProperties, Leiter Front Office at ONE80 Hostels Berlin, responded to this reviewResponded May 1, 2014

Hey Silvia S,

thx for your honest words.

You´re right, I think if we would have one more lift, it could be already more comfortable and not so busy anymore.
I can´t really understand that you say our bedsheets are dirty, hope you didn´t took them out of the wrong container.

Anyway hope we can host you again another time!

until than all the best!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

Really nice place the facilities are all top notch. However it is in east Berlin, so not the best location, you can't drink in the rooms (but we did anyway) and there beer tower is not real. We had to take transit everywhere. They had no events and the club was never used.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello ILikeLakes,

I´m surprised that you think east berlin is not the best location !?
East berlin is the place for party, events and fun. Clubs everywhere and any kind of genre.
The reason why we´re not aloud alcohol in the rooms is more a secure reason than a funny one. If something happends to you we can´t help you, because we don´t see it.
We had already some accidents where guest were drinking in the rooms, runnig through the glassdoor and had broken noses.

Also out of season they are no spezial events planned, which gonna change during the summer.

Best,

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

Great Little hostel. Nice staff, active area and the rooms were quite comfortable. Not bad price for the location.

In a great central area with perfect access to all of Berlin.

Would come back and definitely advise friends to stay there if they visit.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hey Adam,

thx for your great review!!

See you next time in Berlin!

Best,

Reviewed April 14, 2014

The hostel was very dirty. We were on floor 7, and both the ladies and men's bathrooms were out of order. The handicapped bathroom was the only one on the floor that was open, but there was vomit in it for the 2 days we were there. Nobody cleaned it. This meant if you wanted to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night you had to go down to the third floor.
The showers were also very dirty, as well as the bathrooms downstairs. On the last day, the elevator was broken, so we had to go up and down a flight of 7 stairs.
The staff was not very friendly, they seemed not interested in helping at all.
I would not recommend staying here unless you have no choice.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends

Hello Lucia0889,

I´m honestly sad when I read that you absolutly didn´t liked the hostel.
I can understand that the condition of no bathroom was not the best.
There where in construction and we needed to find a way to calm down the people.
I hope you can understand that in case you would have tell us that the handycap toilet is dirty, we would have clean it immediately.
Same with the lift, we get in contact as soon as we know that these are broken.
Sometimes it can takes hours for an technician to come.
But I can tell you one think, we care a lot of our guest!

Maybe one day you will give us another chance to proof it.

Until then all the best!

Reviewed April 10, 2014 via mobile

One 80 hostel is one of the best places I stayed in, had a really good time there, met nice people and enjoyed my time there, I usually stay in hotels but from now on whenever I go to Berlin I'm sure I'll go to this hostel :-)

Trip type: Traveled solo

Hey Mohammed,

thank you so much for your awesome comment.
We would be happy to host you again!

See you soon!