ONE80 Hostels Berlin
$135
$131
Trip.com
1,504 results
All reviewsbar crawlphoto boothbed dormyoung peopleprivate bathroomperson roomalexander platzplug socketsalexanderplatz stationthe free walking tourkey cardstayed here for two nightsclean roomsaround the cornertv towerpublic transportlockers
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 4, 2013

Shared a room with 7 friend this weekend in One80 Hostels in Berlin. The room is very clean and kept well. We had a room for our group with a seperate bathroom and an extra toilet (useful if you're with 7 people!). The location is great too, you're on Alexanderplatz in 2 minutes maximum. I was surprised at the quality of a hostel and most of the guests seem quite decent too.

My fellow travel mates told me the breakfast in this hostel is cheap and you shouldn't expect too much in return, but I only had breakfast outside.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Life_of_Lieke
Reviewed March 29, 2013

This hostel was amazing! Very clean, quiet in the room, very well furnished, lovely people at reception, very helpful, warm water....everything I needed. Might get busy at the weekends (and when it's not snowing, out of holiday season) and noisy if there are lots of people, but there are so many rooms that you can probably always find somewhere quiet. Highly recommended.

Room Tip: You could probably ask if there are less full rooms when you check in.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2013

Wow! What an amazing hostel! My friend and I just left yesterday and I'd love to go right back! Located near the Alexanderplatz, you can easily hop on the U-Bahn or walk wherever you'd like to go. The beds are comfortable, heating works well, bathrooms are very modern and clean. Additionally there is a lounge area/ bar at the reception which is also very modern and good for socializing. There are so many young, international people which make the hostel very lively! Another bonus was that our 6 person room was only fully occupied 2/6 nights we were there. I have nothing negative to say about this hostel and am looking forward to staying there the next time I am in Berlin! :D

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2013

Four girlfriends and I stayed here when we went to Berlin. We only payed about 10 euros a night (although I don't know how expensive it gets in the height of the season) and we couldn't have asked for more from a hostel. The staff were amazing (Vince, we love you) and the bar downstairs was always lively, after big nights out we would stay downstairs in the cool bar area and the staff were fine with it- although they couldn't sell us alcohol at that time. The rooms were good, and kept clean with a sink and large mirror in the room and bathrooms were on each floor. The location was good, just off Alexanderplatz, so easy to get around everywhere. For a group of young people, I could't recommend a better place.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 24, 2013

New hostel that really delivers. Great location, super-friendly staff, smart rooms with good bedding, a buzzy bar and its own club in the basement. Hard to believe this all comes with the seriously good value price tag of only €20 pp for 6-bedded room with en suite shower and toilet. A winning combination.

• Stayed: March 2013