Rewari Hotel Berlin
$167
$131
Trip.com
  • Restaurant
All reviewsclean hotelgreat locationbrandenburger torminute walkcold meatswalking distancedouble bedstayed for nightswifireceptionisttopographyterrorconseuros
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 3, 2010

The hotel is like 5-10 minutes walk away from Anhalter bahnhof. and in front of the hotel you have a bus stop that takes you to Berlin Hbf.. I'd say this place is strategic.
The breakfast is fantastic.
The room rate is a bit on the high side though..
Other than that, the room is fine.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2009

Nice little hotel, the staff are very helpful. It is also very quiet and centrally situated. Free WI FI is a plus.

• Stayed: March 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed October 23, 2007

This is the second time I stayed at the Anhalter Bahnhof. I am even more satisfied than the first time. It is not a 4-star, and it doesn't have a lift, but it is very clean, nicely appointed, everything worked as it should, the bathrooms were very nice, the amenities adequate or better, and the location is great.
The location is on a quiet - very quiet street. Little traffic to worry about. There are a couple restaurants and cafes within 2 blocks. It is also very well-connected to public transport. There are S- and U-Bahn stations within a three-minute walk.
And the best part ... only 88 Euros a night!!!!!!!!! In the heart of Berlin.
Definitely recommended for most people, excepting those seeking the 4-star experience.

Stayed: October 2007
Reviewed February 18, 2007

My partner and I are just back from a 3-night stay at this hotel. The hotel is approx. 10-minute walk from the Anhalter Bahnhof station, which is one stop from Potsdamer Platz. It is situated in a quiet residential area.

The hallway and the stairs of the building reminded me of the old hospital in my home town, there are locked doors off this hallway leading to corridors where the rooms are. The reception is on the first floor. This hallway is the only area that's a bit grim. However, the reception was much more comfortable, warm and inviting. The breakfast room is just off reception. Reception staff are very friendly and helpful. As we had an early morning flight, our room wasn't ready when we arrived, so we left our bags and set out for the city.

When we returned about 5pm, we collected our room key and bags and made our way to our room, back down the stairs and through the locked door onto the corridor where our room was. The room itself was quite big, with a split king sized bed and individual duvets, a spare single bed, wardrobe, table, mini-bar and sat TV. The en-suite, although a little small appeared to have a reasonably new suite. Everything although not luxurious was spotless. My only little niggle about the room was it took ages for the hot water to run through the shower but its an old building, run the shower and by the time you've brushed your teeth it will be fine!!

Breakfast was a simple affair, meats, cheese and bread, but despite the small selection there was plenty of it and the platters were refreshed regularly. There was also a thermos pot of coffee on each table.

Overall I would recommend this two star hotel as it is good value for money - we paid €95 for the two of us, per night.

Stayed: February 2007
Reviewed February 6, 2007

The room I had was a small single but it was very clean. The staff were friendly and helpful. They let me use the Internet connection in the lobby (though charged for it). But it was pleasant. The breakfast was fine, good choices of cheese, bread, vegetables, meats, jams etc. Also cereal, juice, coffee, tea, and fruit. Not sure what more you could ask for. And location was quite suitable for me since I had a meeting in the area. It is walking distance to Potsdamer Place.

• Stayed: February 2007, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank pchowla