Mercure Hotel Berlin City
$167
$131
Trip.com
1,496 results
All reviewsthe natural history museumaround the cornerthe main train stationaccor hotelstram stopminute walkconvenient hotelbusiness tripfree wificomfortable staytegel airportby footthe air conditioningwithin walking distancebrandenburg gatestandard roompublic transport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 19, 2014

What you expect from a well known chain. Decent location, 20 minutes walk or 5 minutes from the nearby metro to Brandenburg gate. Only complain would be the lack of free wifi which is very important for me when travelling.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
MercureBerlinCity, Manager at Mercure Hotel Berlin City, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2014

Dear "Existence of Chris,

thank you for sharing your experience during your stay at our hotel.

I am sorry that you had problems with our free WIFI.

Thank you for your feedback and we are looking forward to welcome you again in Berlin.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I stayed here on a business trip and the location was perfect. From arrival to my departure all of the staff were great.
I ate in the bar area on the 3 nights I was there and the staff there recognised me each time and were very attentive, remembering my preferred drink. My German is not very good but they were happy to help by speaking in English and explaining/ translating where necessary. I was made to feel a special guest.
The room was ideal for my requirements too - comfortable and clean.
The only negative which was not a real problem was that the internet signal in the bar/ entrance area was not particularly good occasionally dropping altogether. Signal in my room was great though which is where it mattered most.
I will definitely opt to stay here the next time I visit Berlin.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
MercureBerlinCity, Manager at Mercure Hotel Berlin City, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2014

Dear Mr. "Zedbiker",

thank you very much for your sharing your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive such a positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and your comment about our staff is the best motivation for them.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in our hotel.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

we stayed only for one night but we will come back one day because the hotel was so quiet and the room was spotless with everything one could wish. it was even possible to choose from a range of pillows if we were not satisfied with the ones provided!!! we were quite happy with the ones on the bed so we didn't ask for more but ,still, it is a very nice option for fussy sleepers.The bathroom was very well equipped with a two head shower . the mini fridge was loaded with soft drinks and beer, at no cost. besides,there was a Malongo coffee and tea maker with plenty of choice. we did'nt have breakfast on the premises so I can't talk about it but the whole hotel was a very nice place indeed.The hotel is next to the subway and there are tramways just around the corner .Ideal location.

Room Tip: ask for a room on the 6th floor opposite to the street.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
MercureBerlinCity, Manager at Mercure Hotel Berlin City, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Dear Willett Tate,

thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel and looking forward to welcome you again.

Reviewed December 27, 2013

Inexpensive hotel that gave me everything I needed for a one-night stay in Berlin. Staff attitude and service was excellent. Very quiet - I genuinely thought the hotel was empty after arriving late at night, but there were lots of guests at breakfast, so it was simply quiet. Shame the restaurant didn't seem to be open that evening but room service was fine.

Room Tip: First floor incredibly quiet and convenient.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business

Dear Bobjob21,

thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay at our hotel. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback, especially your comment about the staff.

We are looking forward to welcome you again in Berlin.

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I enjoy any Mercure Hotel but this one was really special!! I stayed 2 weeks with my husband and baby. We asked for a big room so my baby can move and play and they did! The room was so good! The breakfast was so yummy, even my baby enjoyed it! The staff is so helpful and kind. Mercure Hotel is always the best!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Rama H

Dear guest,

thank you very much for sharing your experience regarding your stay in our hotel.

It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

We are glad, that you enjoyed your stay and looking forward to welcome you again in Berlin.