“Great service, unbelievable food!”
Review of Ristorante Luardi

Ristorante Luardi
Ranked #88 of 8,796 Restaurants in Berlin
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighborhood: Charlottenburg
Reviewed January 27, 2014

We decided to go to Luardi's as we had read good reviews on TA. We were not disappointed!!! We arrived without a reservation (which was a bad idea) and the restaurant was full with a line awaiting a free table. As my partner and I were heavily rugged up, we indicated to the waiter that we were happy to eat outside (it was -14) and his eyebrows went through the roof! "Are you sure?? It is freezing!!" He replied, and we said yes it's really fine. We were seated outside under a heater to incredulous looks from the patrons inside, but our waiter brought us wine immediately, suggested an antipasto platter, and chatted happily to my partner while he set our places. Our antipasto arrived less than 5 minutes later and contained the most amazing buffalo mozzarella I have ever tasted! Our waiter then came out to check on our antipasto and suggest a few specials for our mains. I took him up on his suggestion of the linguine frutti di mare, and I am so glad I did. The mains were delicious and the seafood in my pasta dish was so fresh, I couldn't believe I was eating one of the best Italian meals I'd ever had (Italian is my favourite) with the freshest seafood, in the middle of Berlin in winter. The staff were amazing; helpful and friendly, and the food was indescribably good. Go there. Cannot recommend highly enough!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

This restaurant was lovely. I really did not enjoy my visit to Berlin. I found the people rude, the food disgusting and I was getting a bit fed up by my third day and then we found this gem of a restaurant. I was explaining to my partner that I loved Italy because when I had been on holiday there they always went out of their way to make you feel welcome and make you love their country like they do, and this restaurant made me feel like I was in Italy. The staff were so friendly and the food was superb. The best meal I ate in Berlin. If you have a chance definitely go.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

The restaurant was just beside our hotel, so we decided to give it a try as it was very crowded every time we pass by, but believe me it worth to wait for it.

The food was more than excellent specially my favorite pomodoro soup. The waiters provided good service and were very friendly specially the girl with blond hair. I miss their tasty food.

Reviewed December 23, 2013 via mobile

On our first night in Berlin we used TA to see what was good near our hotel, and this did not disappoint.

The staff were very welcoming, and speak very good English, along with Italian and of course German.

They were very keen to recommend dishes, the service was prompt and the speed very quick.

We had a lovely time and we hope we can fit in another visit before we go.

Don't hesitate -> Go there!

Reviewed December 8, 2013

Fantastic food, service, reasonable prices, lovely and friendly multi-lingual staff, best Italian I've ever eaten at. Would definitely recommend and would definitely return to if I am ever in Berlin again.

1  Thank Julie N