$124
Hotels.com
$105
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of $153/night.

$135
$126
Hilton
Savings alert! 42% below average rates

The price you found is 42% lower than this hotel's average rate of $219/night.

$157
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of $205/night.

$173
$119
Radisson Blu
Savings alert! 24% below average rates

The price you found is 24% lower than this hotel's average rate of $156/night.

$211
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of $283/night.

$218
$207
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $295/night.

i31 Hotel(Berlin)
$216
Hotel Website
  • Room Service
Hotels.com
3,243 results
All reviewsswiss hotelnespresso machinegreat hotelpillow menuzoo stationthe main shopping areaseparate showerfive star hotelzoologischer gartenaround the cornerjunior suiteexcellent locationbusiness hotelmodern hotelbreakfast was excellentpublic transportstandard room
Reviewed October 7, 2008

My husband and I have just returned from a trip to Berlin. We had the good fortune of staying for 3 nights at the Swissotel Berlin. The staff and services at the hotel were exceptional; the room was very comfortable, food was high quality, and we thoroughly enjoyed our stay. While on business I often stay at Fairmont hotels and thought they were good, but the Swissotel surpassed them (and that is not any criticism of Fairmont, it is just that Swissotel was that good). The staff did not make us feel at all awkward for only being able to speak English and went out of their way to welcome us. The business centre provided us with internet access to keep in touch with family at home, and look up other travel arrangements. The concierge and front desk were helpful with directions, bus and subway information and shopping tips (there is excellent shopping just around the corner from the hotel). Thank you Sandy at Swissotel!

• Stayed: October 2008, traveled as a couple
1  Thank adventures4me
Reviewed September 2, 2008

This hotel is as incredibly good as the majority of reviewers have already stated and is why I decided to stay at the swisshotel.

It has funky youthfull decor, a super comfy bed,great view of the Ku'dam, great food and great service and is the fantastic treat that I was after. 5 star luxury and the price is so much more reasonable than that. I stayed for the first 2 nights of a 7 night stay and it was by far the best 2 nights. I couldn't afford to stay there for the entire week but if I could I wouldn't have moved from this brilliant hotel. Even the excellent Marriott which I got at a bargain price from priceline did not come close to this gem!

Previous comments about quality of service are spot on and unfortunately something did go wrong in that the door came off its hinges as room service served me my food! But they put me in the executive lounge whilst they fixed it which they did in10 mins and were so apologetic and let me stay in the lounge as long as I liked. Admittedly the fact the door managed to come off its hinges is concerning and very out of character with the feel of the place but the way they dealt with it was exemplary. Who knows what they may have offered if I had made a fuss but they were too nice and I was happy to accept it as a freak accident.

I highly recommend this fabulous hotel and can't wait to go back to brilliant Berlin and stay at the super Swisshotel for as long as I can afford!

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled solo
4  Thank Owskie
Reviewed August 31, 2008

Well I felt compelled to write a review about the Swissotel in Berlin. I've stayed at many hotels through out Europe, and this is by far one of the best hotels I've ever been to. Their attention to detail was superb. We called from the train to ask them to place a crib in our room upon arrival. Not only did they place a crib in our room, but they also gave us a bath tub, towel for the baby, soaps, bottles, diapers, bottle warmer, blankets, toys, and potty chair. We were floored to see a hotel make so much effort to accommodate to our family.
In addition to that the staff were exception in attending to all of our needs. The service of this hotel shines above any I've been to. Would definitely stay at this establishment again.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family
2  Thank gypsy71
Reviewed August 29, 2008

We booked direct with Expedia for our hotel and flights. We arrived late on Friday and stayed through until Monday morning on the 10th floor, room 1035.

This had a large bed, Coffee machine, separate shower and bath, TV and large chair.

The bed was quite hard and had fluffy pillows and a lovely fluffy duvet. There were only 2 English channels on the TV, which is annoying, but usual for European cities. There is a speaker set up in the bathroom, so you can heat the TV from in there.

The coffee machine is really useful and perked us up in the morning. We didn't pay extra for breakfast, as we ate over the road for 1/3 of the price!

Our room looked into the courtyard and down onto the 2 arty cows. There are lots of pieces of art work all over the hotel, continuing the trendy atmosphere.

You enter the hotel though the side street and there are a pair of lists up to the next level where the reception is on your right and the concierge on the left. There is also a bar, which was quite expensive behind your left hand side. The cafe for breakfast was in the main foyer with a glass roof, which is the floor to the courtyard. From here you can enter the board room, fitness centre, toilets and restaurant 44.

Overall an amazing hotel and a great mini break.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Michelle F
Reviewed August 24, 2008

When we told people we were going on holiday to Berlin they gave us that funny look that usually means that a man in a white coat would be called in the next few moments.

We spent six days here. It has to be one of the most fascinating cities on earth both because of its position, history and trauma. Not to be missed.

The Hotel is well situated in the middle of Berlin with easy access to both the U-Bahn and the S-Bahn. The Hotel sits above C and A so if you have forgotten to bring your undies your can just pop downstairs.

The rooms were spacious, very clean and well appointed. We opted to pay the supplement to look out over the street which was nice.

The bed is quite firm. I would rate it somewhere between concrete and diamond whereas the pillows were really soft. The coffee machine is great if you like coffee. Tea drinking was not so easy.

All services worked well, reception good and concierge efficient.

We didnt eat in the Hotel. We thought 21 euro too expensive so ate in the Kanzler accross the road which had both excellent food and excellent value at about 7 euro. Equally, the area is peppered with wonderful restaurants at reasonable prices.

In terms of places to go. I was moved by the Checkpoint Charlie Museum and found the Berlin Story very good. Museums abound in Berlin but they tend to be very well presented but still dry.

Overall an excellent Holiday in a fascinating city.

• Stayed: August 2008, traveled with family