“Fantastic experience”

Ranked #29 of 8,994 Restaurants in Berlin
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Neighborhood: Mitte
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food and a great experience. Waiterss was very helpful and translated the menu for us.
Really cool spot, would reccommend to anyone.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Small restaurant with few seats in mitte.
Menu is short: 7 starters (all of them are good, I've tried them all) and 5 different ramen soup...nothing more.
Nice atmosphere, quick service. 1 starter + 2 colas + 1 ramen soup = 20€

Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

eventhough not really the same taste as in Asian, but quite lecker enough. at least cocolo ramen could heal my homesick! i've tried some other Ramen Restaurants, but cocolo is better!

Reviewed January 12, 2014

This is an authentic Ramen – Japanese soup restaurant.
It's a very small restaurant - and you have to wait in queue until you can be sited.
It worth it - the ramen os one of the best I have eaten. They have about 6 kind - and I had the chicken remen, my housband had the chicken with the shrips - both of them where fantastic.
They don't accept any reservation, and take in mide you'll probelby will have to wait about 10 - 15 min. - but don't miss it !

Reviewed January 5, 2014

We had to wait outside for more than 40 minutes which was ok because we did not make any reservation and it was a saturday evening so it was actually pretty good that we could get in. It was crowded, the decoration was very nice. It felt very Japanese. I saw a lot of Asians which is always good.
The Ramen (japanese soup) I ordered were good but not very special. I have been in Asia and I know that even though they use simpel ingredients the taste is very special and tasty. Here it was not the case. It was nice but not very related to the price and popularity of this "it" restaurant

1  Thank Lamossella