All reviewsrosenthaler platzgreat locationexcellent boutique hotelrooms are smallglass doorberlin wall memorialbars and restaurantsstaff at receptionunderground stationgreat showerwalking distancepublic transportnice roomdefinitely stay here againprenzlauer bergvisit berlinnice breakfast
Reviewed April 29, 2014

From the road, you would never guess what lies within...
My husband and I stayed here earlier this year and loved it. Fantastic decor, excellent room and friendly efficient service. The food in the restaurant is delicious, well presented and reasonably priced.

Room Tip: Haven't rated the pool or fitness centre because we didn't use them.
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Good location, clean and well supplied (if you stay there you will know what I mean) room, good value for money. I like the automat in the lobby where you can buy all kinds of gift accessories.
There is a great pizzeria at the corner really closeby where you can get slice pizzas with good beer.
Not so great things : Staff are not unfriendly but certainly there is room for improvement,
I would appreciate a kettle and some tea/coffee in the room. This is usually pretty standard for this type of hotels.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank egokhan
Reviewed April 3, 2014 via mobile

Great hotel in excellent location. Rooms were spotless as was entire hotel. Plenty of bars and eateries close by. Didn't eat in hotel so can't comment. Staff very helpful. The young lady who worked the bar was very chirpy and pleasant, even putting up with my awful attempts at speaking German. Feels like a much more expensive hotel. Sixty quid a night is a great rate. Can't wait to return to Berlin and the Hotel Mani!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tommyk1975
Corinna S, Manager at Hotel MANI, responded to this reviewResponded April 7, 2014

Dear Tommyk1975,

Thank you for your kind feedback - I am deligthed to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. During your next stay you should definitely visit our restaurant. The MANI Restaurant takes its guests on a culinary journey from Tel Aviv to Paris. Head Chef Peter Fridén is keen to experiment with combining and mixing spices and ingredients from the Mediterranean.
We are looking forward to welcoming you soon again.

Bets wishes,

Corinna Schuster

Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

A lovely hotel set in an ideal location for a couple of days sightseeing in Berlin.
Not a great deal to say other than other reviews are about right. We had a Small room but more than adequate and spotless. Hotel Mani also offers a nice area at reception for chilling with a beer.
A great trip, friendly staff and would use again if I was back in Berlin.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 21, 2014

I really liked Hotel Mani - super convenient as close to both tram and UBahn. Bio supermarket down the street and lots of options for food. The rooms are small as others have commented, however they are super clean and I liked the unusual set up - it made for an interesting change. My only criticism - a kettle in the room would be nice - as I only drink tea, it's such a waste to go an buy all the time and the reception staff could crack the odd smile - didn't find them the friendliest. Places to eat that are nice - Clarachens Ballhaus - entertaining, DuDu next door to the hotel and Gorki Park.

Room Tip: My room faced the back and was very quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Janice G
Corinna S, Manager at Hotel MANI, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2014

Dear Janice G,

Thank you for your positive Feedback on our property.
We are happy you enjoyed your stay with us. In regards to the kettle missing in the rooms
we will be delighted to discuss this fact with all people reasonsable and see what we can
do most conveniently for our guests.
We hope to welcome you soon again.

Corinna Schuster