“Tour of Berlin - can't recommend it enough - excellent”

Private Tours Berlin
Ranked #25 of 383 Tours in Berlin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Private Tours Berlin and Potsdam. Customized driving and walking tours with your English-speaking local guide. We don't match people or build any bigger groups. My team of professional guides and I will take you to the most interesting and outstanding sights as well as to some hidden places off the beaten path. Naturally all tours may be custom tailored to your interests and needs. Welcome to Berlin!
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We had Harald provide a great tour of Berlin. For those of you who are time poor but want to see the very important parts of Berlin, I can't recommend Harald enough. His insights, comments, flexibility to showing the city were top shelf. I felt that at the end of the tour I had seen many of the major sights, had a deeper understanding of WWII and its impact as well as the cold war. Harald was on time, easy to have discussions with, the van was great and in my view the quickest way to see major sights of Berlin. Thanks Harald !!!

3  Thank AustralianTourist123
There are newer reviews for Private Tours Berlin

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Harald showed us a wonderful tour of Berlin. We were only there for one day and I felt that Harald showed us the most important sites. Harald had a good understanding of the history and shared pictures of what things looked like previously. Harald not only told us about Berlin's past but also shared with us some present politics. He had an excellent sense of humour. Definitely recommend Harald to anyone.

Reviewed January 6, 2014

My wife and I hired Harald for a 1-Day private tour of Berlin. This was the best choice we could have made as we saw, what felt like, the ENTIRE city. This was largely due to Harald's intricate knowledge of all things Berlin both present and historical. Really great. Also, he has a driver that allows you to pop in and out of the car as you drive right up to the front of each stop - no stopping to park and walk. Harald is one of the friendliest people I ever met. HIGHLY RECOMMEND.

3  Thank Alex R
Reviewed November 26, 2013

We thoroughly enjoyed our tour of Berlin with Harald. He is very personable and knowledgable. He is also very professional and passionate about the city of Berlin. We highly recommend his tour!

Reviewed October 13, 2013

We had a wonderful private tour of Berlin with Harald Zawuski. He was very easy to work with in setting up the logistics for our small group of 12. I communicated with him via email prior to the tour and he was responsive and accommodating to our needs. He arrived on time to our hotel with a beautiful Mercedes van/bus. The tour was great and Harald was a wealth of information and facts. He truly knows the history of Berlin and presented the information in a fun and informative way. In addition, his English was perfect. I would highly recommend Harald and I would highly recommend visiting Berlin – it is a wonderful city.