We booked 2 apartments for a family of 6 (4 grown up children included). Our little apartment was pretty shabby with a stained carpet and quite dark. Their apartment was nicer - polished wooden floor etc. Nice outlook. Limited cooking utensils. Think I could have rented something better for the whole family instead of through a travel agent. Free coffee, tea and hot chocolate downstairs which was a nice touch. Staff need to learn to be more pleasant and less military! Excellent location though and we walked a lot!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadinse Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located in the city center west close to Kurfuerstendamm. Kudamm - as the locals call it - is full with shops, restaurants, boutiques, theatres and cinemas. The Apart'Hotel offers Studios and 1-Bedroom Apartments. The cleverly configured apartments have everything you need for rest, work and play - a comfortable living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, TV, telephone, in room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. The reception is open 24/7. Continental breakfast buffet is available every morning at a surcharge. A supermarket and a bakery are across the street. Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge. The experienced and friendly staff will help you settle in quickly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotel.de, Despegar.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Berlin