This hotel is a good find. It is quite easy to get to the hotel from Tegel (take bus 109) as well as to central points in Berlin (Charlie's Checkpoint- bus M29). It is well-appointed with a fully-equipped kitchen. The staff is quite helpful. They will point out anything and everything with regards to getting places, eating, busses, taxis: you name it, they know. I would not hesitate to stay or recommend someone to stay in this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadinse Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located in the city center west close to Kurfuerstendamm. Kudamm - as the locals call it - is full with shops, restaurants, boutiques, theatres and cinemas. The Apart'Hotel offers Studios and 1-Bedroom Apartments. The cleverly configured apartments have everything you need for rest, work and play - a comfortable living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, TV, telephone, in room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. The reception is open 24/7. Continental breakfast buffet is available every morning at a surcharge. A supermarket and a bakery are across the street. Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge. The experienced and friendly staff will help you settle in quickly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HRS, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Berlin