Well placed, studios are the same all over Europe and it is nice to have an "home look like" when you travel a lot.
This time was not so clean and a bit expensive but a nice place to spend holidays and have budget for other than only hotel.
I appreciate to have a kitchen and can be independent.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Citadinse Kurfuerstendamm Berlin is located in the city center west close to Kurfuerstendamm. Kudamm - as the locals call it - is full with shops, restaurants, boutiques, theatres and cinemas. The Apart'Hotel offers Studios and 1-Bedroom Apartments. The cleverly configured apartments have everything you need for rest, work and play - a comfortable living space that doubles up as a home office with free high speed internet access. All apartments have a fully equipped kitchen, TV, telephone, in room safe, iron and ironing board, hairdryer. The reception is open 24/7. Continental breakfast buffet is available every morning at a surcharge. A supermarket and a bakery are across the street. Washing machine and dryer are available at a surcharge. The experienced and friendly staff will help you settle in quickly. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, HRS, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Citadines Kurfuerstendamm Berlin Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Hotel Berlin
- Citadines Apart Berlin