“Perfect for my business trip”

GOLD INN Adrema Hotel
Ranked #238 of 635 Hotels in Berlin
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I stayed at Adrema for 2 nights on a business trip. The location for me was perfect, as I had a business meeting very close to it. If you go to Berlin for tourism maybe it is not the perfect location, but it's full of bus lines just outside the door and reaching the Turmstrasse metro station is a 15' walk. One valuable thing is that it's quite close to Tegel airport: the last day I had an afternoon off, so I dropped my luggage at the hotel, toured the city centre as much as I could, then I came back to pick the luggage and in 25 minutes I was at the airport using public transport!
I had a single room on the highest floor, with magnificent view on the spree and on the surroundings. The room was clean and nice, I enjoyed the 'glass cabin' bathroom a lot. The breakfast was perfect. The personnel very helpful. Would definitely recommend it.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for GOLD INN Adrema Hotel

Reviewed July 30, 2011

This hotel is an excellent choice if you want to see the real Berlin. I mean it's not in the city centre but it's very easily accessible with one bus in 15 minutes. Its location gives you the opportunity to see the real berliners in their real surrounding, which gave a lot of great moments. But what was missing from the hotel was the attention to details. For example, there were traces and stains here and there and the curtains seemed to be quite old. It was a pity for such a nice hotel. Of course I would stay again, although I would look to other hotels too.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I absolutely not recommend this unless you need only bed for few days.

I stayed in Adrema Gold Inn Hotel for 3 weeks
and I changed my room 3 times due to out of order facility.
2 times was aircondition was working with not cold air but hot air,
It was middle of Summber (June)

During 3 weeks, Internet was availible for only 3days but any employee didn't care of it.

Whenever I requested repairment status of internet, they said only for 3 weeks.
"I don't know but soon It will be availible"
Most worst thing was employee's attitude.
When I started to complain for internet service (not availible),
They voice wasn't kind at all. I had feel like I tried to make them disturbing make a noise.

For proving malfunction of internet service. I had to show by my laptop computer .
Of course, for 3 days I had to explain to every different employee from begin of problem because those each receiptionists never ever share information of guest claim or message.

Only a solution which they gave, Recommending to connect internet not in my room but front of receiption whenever I need.

I stay 5 hotels in germany but this hotel was terrbile one but others were wonderful.

If you want alternatives, I want to recommend Abion Hotel about 10 minutes far from there.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank jepangs
Reviewed June 27, 2011

The hotel was located in a quiet area of Berlin which made it easy to relax and catch some sleep after a long day touring the city. Although it was a bit far from the nearest U-Bahn station, it was close to several bus stops that would take you to Hauptbahnhof and points beyond. The rooms were always clean and well laid-out, the bathroom easy to use.
The staff was friendly and helpful in arranging for internet access, and it's free in the lobby if you just ask. The neighborhood it's in is nice and has some shops, though food places close early.
Overall, we quite enjoyed our stay. Between the clean rooms, helpful staff, and quiet location, we were able to be well rested and relaxed during our stay in Berlin.

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 13, 2011

The rooms are rather comfy. Clever bathroom solution.

The breakfast buffet offers a broad variety that does not get boring at all.
The meals are tasty - there is a great chef in the kitchen.

There is a whole wellness level for all wellness enthusiasts.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 4, 2011

Adrema is a good hotel for rest. The place is so quiet in a tree-lined street and my room had a beautiful view of the Spree river. The breakfest is awesome and you could take your breakfest on a charmous deck in front of Spree river! The room is clean and bathroom have a funny window to bed view.
Only negative point is that subway station is about 10 blocks from hotel, but if you appreciate a walk this it´s not a problem.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed December 31, 2010

The hotel was ok - reasonably clean, but not immaculate. The rooms were basic but served a purpose. I guess you get what you pay for and this place wasn't ridiculously expensive as we got a corporate rate through work.

THe strangest thing i found was when I asked for a Iron in my room - they said they didnt have irons in rooms due to health and safety (ok that makes sense many hotels dont) but they had an iron and an ironing board that I could use that they kept behind reception?!

I was like ok, interesting - i'm a business travller having to iron my crisp white shirts behind your front desk.

This aside the staff were very warm, accomodating and helpful and the hotel itself was in a reasonable location (a bit further out from the centre, but not far from the main station).

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business